What's new

Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Well Wags, I just finished reading this from beginnig to end...lol I couldnt even remember the post I made a few pages back.....
this has been fantastic mate....I like to stay out of big grow threads until the end and read it from start to finish lol...saves my jonesing to see what happens next haha. this has been great though And definately going to be ordering some of the WW...I have been wondering whose to buy and I think i may as well make it my 1st try with FS.
Great show here mate, and im sure you are gnna be a very stied chap for some time, as will ur pals who recieved the 2 1/2 pounds lol.
Be lucky mate

G

Mr Wags... what a fine fine job my friend. Every grow you've done has been amazing... you keep out doing yourself... Can't wait to see what's next.

Tis the Season~!
Mais-

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes Maistre My Friend Tis The Season

Yes Maistre My Friend Tis The Season

Well I promised a big happy :woohoo: thanks to all those involved in this Female seeds test Grow so after about an hour (what a freakin response) of research here we go.

Maistre,Dr.D,sackoweed,3legdog,GroNut,George Burnz,My Tree girl Teresa,Mary Mary,Harry Gypsna,blue,Bex Bissell,Tonyton,mean mr.mustard,00420,Jah-Jah,Big Buddy,2buds,rule35sub1,Rodriguez,guinepig,resinryderStrain Searcher,Ms.Grat3ful,Ronley,Smoke Indica,SpankyLGT,KRS Juan,crazy Captain Jack,calytech,Issack,SunshineJoy, The Bucket God Big Toke,Maddlights,Killa King Ralph,Wikidcalibudgrl,Hovah Secret Room,amsterdame,The Lovely Mrs.Babba and her better half THE Babbabud, My Mentor always Texas Kid,Maximo,kasabian,pugnaciousThe Net Bouncer Sinfuldreams,the great bartender187,the Free man NOW !!! BillyGoat a.k.a Gold Dust Women,the bud man Bonzo,and Sleepy and Sunnyside what can I say you 2 are the bomb.

With all the love good Karma and praises we produced 3.2 pounds of bucket loving goodness. Yes with one freakin 1000 watt hortilux on a mover you all are the BEST. Good Karma Does Work Miracles.

The Nl as always was sweet and clean with that workable high. Easy in and as you exhale you can kind taste the sweetness in the smoke. Buzz is strong for about 2-3 hours. Good Yielder 8 Nice High 7

The Special Skunk was to say the least the biggest producer next to the WW we will get to these girls in a little bit. All the buds and colas were covered in red hairs and very very sticky. The taste was not the normal WHO HIT THAT skunk smell but half way through a big log and you know whats about to come. VERY Hard head buzz lasting up to 3-5 hours depending on the size.
HUGE YIELDER 10 Great BUZZ 8

Now for the Widow. ASS kicker amazing smoke. I bent 2 of these over at about 4 weeks 12/12 and ended up over 6 foot tall with big fat long dense sticky mouth watering colas EVERYWHERE. This is a sit on your ass and drool buzz. Very Clean in and out but once exhaled you can feel the buzz actually sit in.

Great Yielder 9 Fantastic BUZZ 10

Oh and what can you say about Female Seed's seeds being all girls all the time?

How about 3.2 pounds of kickass smoke WITH NOT ONE SINGLE SEED.

My hat's off to You guy's Ferry and once again Thank's To all of those of you mention and those of you who didn't post but read, I only try to share so that we may ALL learn what a great hobby we all share. One plant or thousands it doesn't matter. We all can learn something from each other,good or bad and for that I thank Gypsy and Dutch for the little place in space we all call home.

Hope All Is Well In Your World

Mr.Wags

G

Excellent thread and grow Waggs, as always you continue to reach for excellence and it shows. I always love to follow grows by people with the passion for growin and you my friend have the passion.

Excellent endorsment of Female seeds and all their gear. They should you your pics as catalog shots for sure.

Keep on sharin my friend and keep the passion

Take care and Happy Holidays

Tex

G

Congrat's it's been awesome following the thread and watching the results of your hard work and love for growing Cannabis. You've done a out standing job and you have been rewarded. WOW, 3.2 lbs from a 1000 Watts. Now that a goal for me to follow once i'm growing with my bucket system. Super Job, keep up the awesome job and can't wait to see the next grow.
Take care

full time daddy
Veteran
mrwags said:
Well I promised a big happy :woohoo: thanks to all those involved in this Female seeds test Grow so after about an hour (what a freakin response) of research here we go.

Maistre,Dr.D,sackoweed,3legdog,GroNut,George Burnz,My Tree girl Teresa,Mary Mary,Harry Gypsna,blue,Bex Bissell,Tonyton,mean mr.mustard,00420,Jah-Jah,Big Buddy,2buds,rule35sub1,Rodriguez,guinepig,resinryderStrain Searcher,Ms.Grat3ful,Ronley,Smoke Indica,SpankyLGT,KRS Juan,crazy Captain Jack,calytech,Issack,SunshineJoy, The Bucket God Big Toke,Maddlights,Killa King Ralph,Wikidcalibudgrl,Hovah Secret Room,amsterdame,The Lovely Mrs.Babba and her better half THE Babbabud, My Mentor always Texas Kid,Maximo,kasabian,pugnaciousThe Net Bouncer Sinfuldreams,the great bartender187,the Free man NOW !!! BillyGoat a.k.a Gold Dust Women,the bud man Bonzo,and Sleepy and Sunnyside what can I say you 2 are the bomb.

With all the love good Karma and praises we produced 3.2 pounds of bucket loving goodness. Yes with one freakin 1000 watt hortilux on a mover you all are the BEST. Good Karma Does Work Miracles.

The Nl as always was sweet and clean with that workable high. Easy in and as you exhale you can kind taste the sweetness in the smoke. Buzz is strong for about 2-3 hours. Good Yielder 8 Nice High 7

The Special Skunk was to say the least the biggest producer next to the WW we will get to these girls in a little bit. All the buds and colas were covered in red hairs and very very sticky. The taste was not the normal WHO HIT THAT skunk smell but half way through a big log and you know whats about to come. VERY Hard head buzz lasting up to 3-5 hours depending on the size.
HUGE YIELDER 10 Great BUZZ 8

Now for the Widow. ASS kicker amazing smoke. I bent 2 of these over at about 4 weeks 12/12 and ended up over 6 foot tall with big fat long dense sticky mouth watering colas EVERYWHERE. This is a sit on your ass and drool buzz. Very Clean in and out but once exhaled you can feel the buzz actually sit in.

Great Yielder 9 Fantastic BUZZ 10

Oh and what can you say about Female Seed's seeds being all girls all the time?

How about 3.2 pounds of kickass smoke WITH NOT ONE SINGLE SEED.

My hat's off to You guy's Ferry and once again Thank's To all of those of you mention and those of you who didn't post but read, I only try to share so that we may ALL learn what a great hobby we all share. One plant or thousands it doesn't matter. We all can learn something from each other,good or bad and for that I thank Gypsy and Dutch for the little place in space we all call home.

Hope All Is Well In Your World

Mr.Wags

WOW 3.2 on a light... that great.....

thx for postin up for us all to see... i lov bucket's :)

whats in store for next round?

btw i just went to the doller tree ;)& picked up 80 buckets......

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Unreal Mr Wags ,3.2 lbs of high quality buddage from 1000 watts of light, thats 1.4 grams per watt! Thats tough to beat dude, whats next?

peace out

bONZ

Sleepy

Veteran
Congratulations, Wags!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Have a wonderful Christmas!! :wave:

where does one store 3 pounds... :chin: hehe :confused:

G

The student has become the mentor!!!!!!

You have surpassed any newbie status with this grow my friend!!!!!

Top notch grow......... should be voted into best grow journal of the year!!

G

SmokeIndica said:
The student has become the mentor!!!!!!

You have surpassed any newbie status with this grow my friend!!!!!

Top notch grow......... should be voted into best grow journal of the year!!

Perhaps... Master Wags would be fitting?

Last edited:

KingRalph

not lettin this thread die down, no way no how wags! too much goodness here, esp these last two pages eh, ohhh the fruits. thanks again for bringin us all along for the ride man. when're we all gonna get a proper introduction to tha new ICE buckets? :) see ya round wags, keep them thumbs green n wet :p

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bob's Last Run

Bob's Last Run

KingRalph said:
when're we all gonna get a proper introduction to tha new ICE buckets? :) :p

Well How about now King.

And now for the suprise?!

My Skunk Mommy:

Since this will be BOB's last run in the Wag's Room that is I feel it only fitting to keep this thread flowing with New pics of BOB's Last Run

And thanks to a very very GOOD freind:

These are going to make me very happy in a few months for THE OTHER 12 BUCKETS.

So here we go on another adventure together. I was thinking

The Bob and Rob Show for My Room Of Bud and My Box Of Bud.

Once these baby's root I'll fill up Bob and get to work.

But man I gotta say I cannot wait for the spring,bring on more buckets!!! :woohoo: :sasmokin:

Wish everyone a great New Year and the Best to Follow.

Oh we talked a while back regarding those 5 inch bubble disc's that *OG turned me onto well here is a pic to show what they can do hooked up to a good Pump:

Gotta Love it 4 in the rez for the buckets and 2 for BOB and 2 for the cloner. It's all good.

Mr.Wags

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
lookin nice wags...real nice!! when are you gonna switch them to 12/12? By the way, I love the "Bob and Rob show" it has a nice ring to it. lol

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell Sunny I topped this time Abby told me the Ice like's to be topped and we all know what kinda book of freakin knowledge he has,so will let the cut's root, put in the ready grow put in BOB veg those (the buckets are gonna bush this time so veg is my friend. So I guess after that babble when Bob is ready maybe 2-3 weeks. The buckets should be nice and bushy by then. Oh and sunny, Get back to work slacker lol.:)

Mr.wags

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:woohoo: been waiting on your next round :yummy: .Same line up as last grow :chin: ?So healthy looking sweetie :chin: i'm thinking your gonna out do last grow with out a doubt :yoinks: .Wishing you and your's all the best in the New Year :wink: .

P.S.
Around here good :friends: are so easy to find my :friends: :wave: .

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well It Is Sunday Right?

Well It Is Sunday Right?

Well another year another day look's like we made it gang. Hope everyone had their cabbage today for luck but some of you don't need it ( Hey T ) so I had to have mine. :yummy: Well as you will see the Ice Queen's LOVED the topping so far:

And also wanted to show off The 3 Amigo's that Santa brought me since I was such a good boy last year: ( Thank's Santa You Rock )

Here we have Apollo Sour Diesel and Bubblegum. I'm so glad my skill's have grown to the point that I won't waste such precious gift's. The ez-cloner has rooted already (7 days) and will let run for about 5-7 more to tranfer to pots and then into Bob and then Click :woohoo:

Everyone Have a Great Year. 2006 is gonna be grand I promise.

Mr.Wags

G

WOW, looking really good. Those bucket's are going to fill up very quick. They look very healthy and happy. Can't wait to see them in about 3-4 weeks when those buds start to take off. Great job Wags and you have a super year. It's already starting off pretty good with this garden.
Take care

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
wow...nice lineup you've got there wags...I know my resolution, don't cuss your buddy lol. Keep up the good work.