picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome bro they lookin bizomb...the pk loooks lethal and the triangle has some kinda structure bro,i could see a sea of them in my spot fasho.
:respect: keep on turnin out them A+ gears bro,ur a champ.
peace-T-

K

Karma Genetics

Just smoked the Fire X bubblegum #3 hmmmmmmm tasty stuff. Kind of wierd as the tasty is kind of purple kushy not what you expect when you look at the bud.

Also couldn't resist to do a pre taster of the drying Triangle X NL/LKxPK #2 WOW very strong lemony kush, realy realy strong tasting cant get the taste out of my mouth now ha ha, And yeah It bangs pretty nice as can be expected from a good kush specimen.

I

idoreallytry

the fire bubble gum sounds tastey are any of these going to be available or are these just for fun,,,peace

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
show off :D :muahaha: bro,that chit looks amazing...buildin my nursery now,shoulda been done today but company came over...put me on pause for a while.
can not wait to get these goin homie.
peace-T-

B

BeAn

That jack o neisia is the fucking bomb man, sucks ya gotta leave man..if ya need more beans just send a carrier pigeon...bracts are maturing seed as we type, oaxacan x nepal bieng one of them...:yes:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
wow speachless...
there is not 1 thing there i wouldnt love... all of those flaves left me droolin just now...

K

Karma Genetics

show off :D :muahaha: bro,that chit looks amazing...buildin my nursery now,shoulda been done today but company came over...put me on pause for a while.
can not wait to get these goin homie.
peace-T-

He He he

Bro make shure you keep some cuts of that Jack O Nesia when you plant them. As it will take a while before they come. And they are above my expectations, Some tastes i didnt expect.

Bean, Thanks bro I am sorry i didn't get to show your Lifesaver cross. I will Defantly grow somthing from you to show mate.

Sirsmokealot
Thanks man, Its a grow from seed so some are always better, but overall most where decent to good, with a 4 to 5 being Top notch.

B

BeAn

no problem amigo, hope ya get safe soon...security is too important...like i said, just shout. :yes: