What's new

BrownDirtWarrior sent me blank dvd!

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah that about sums it up. Spent my money (cant remember exactly how much, bout US$30) and ordered his Master Grow Guide directly from his website...

What i got was a signed! blank dvd!!

Pish!

And his site is down :chin:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
hahaha damn yeah he sent me some offer like 20% off or something.. thought about buying but then REMEMBERED ive seen all that shit on youtube..
that sucks tho man. . if i still had his addy i'd send it to ya

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
I bet he sent it to you to burn the video on, there's a couple artists who have sold blank cds with that idea behind it, considering just about everyone pirates these days.

Or maybe he's just one gangster dude?

Maybe he made a mistake?

Maybe he is having a rough time keeping a marijuana website online?

Maybe he will make it up to you if you give him a little time and contact him nicely?

anim_toke.gif

ddrew

Veteran
Yeah that about sums it up. Spent my money (cant remember exactly how much, bout US$30) and ordered his Master Grow Guide directly from his website...

What i got was a signed! blank dvd!!

Pish!

And his site is down :chin:
Did you read the fine print when you ordered?
Maybe $30 is just for an autograph, and the grow guide is extra.

toastfighter2

Not that I condone doing anything illegal in any circumstance;), why did you pay so much for something that you can just download for free? That a side, now that you have paid for it though, you can actually download a copy of it and not have to worry about bad karma

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah i did look around the torrent sites before i ordered but none had enough seeders.

I cant contact him as yet as his site is still down!

I would like it to be an honest mistake.

I will let you know how it pans out.

:smoweed:

love?

Did you try another DVD player or computer?

Sometimes those drive lasers can be a bit finicky, especially if old, and if the DVD was burned (at home) instead of pressed (in a factory) there's a variety of standards and they aren't compatible with each other so the disc might be of a format that isn't supported by your player/drive.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah i tried in my dvd player and then my laptop... no joy!

His site is still down so who knows....

Bugger.

WaywardBob

thats really bad business on his part. i really doubt he would do that intentionally. i ordered his DVD and it did take over a month to get to me, but it was what i was waiting for. what you dont see in the youtube videos are a few extra clips added onto the Prohibition movie along with another full hour+ of outdoor guerrilla growing techniques. im sure things will be straighten out once you can contact him.