What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thanks Thanks Thanks

oh incidentally General, 1500 ppm or so on the 4 week shot there

Dr Dog

Veteran
Was in last night, but I need a nap... Got some pics of course, will be up later today!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
doG
Howzit brother..?? Man i would throw those nugsz in a bowl with some frosted flakes and munch dowN beybey.. Love it, love it, love it... Such great color on those freek a leeeks... bbl peace n pufs..

sackO

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey guys thanks

Chop night last night

so a few shots from that then everything else week 4 - 5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

12 Plants, I would estimate about 5 lbs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

There ya go, so should be another group of colas in about 2 weeks

Most of room, now filled up again with skunks...

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
:dance013::dance013: man is skunking in there......

Dog..whats the longest flowering zombie youve had ?/ how long have you left 1 for?......

1 of the phenos ive got (tall 1) looking like she could go 2/3 weeks more than the other pheno (short stocky 1 )...what ya think?....have you found any other phenos? could this be another pheno? making 3 .....sorry for all the questions bro:tiphat:

(i will get some pics of her up real soon)

keep it green
highlander

Dr Dog

Veteran
nice shotz like always!! 5lbs!! uhhh 200g per plant!! WOW

Hey Buddah, yeah i did not think there was that much...But when we chopped them up, these plants just kept giving us buds

:dance013::dance013: man is skunking in there......

Dog..whats the longest flowering zombie youve had ?/ how long have you left 1 for?......

1 of the phenos ive got (tall 1) looking like she could go 2/3 weeks more than the other pheno (short stocky 1 )...what ya think?....have you found any other phenos? could this be another pheno? making 3 .....sorry for all the questions bro:tiphat:

(i will get some pics of her up real soon)

keep it green
highlander

Longest zombie, I had one that ran about 15 weeks, but it was also 8 feet tall, and had some timer issues early in life

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
15 weeks :pointlaug we all make mistakes somewere along the line bro...
am pritty should this lady will go 10/11 weeks no probs,,the short stocky one look like thay will be done bang on 8weeks:dance013:.....

am sorta thinking the tall phenos will go 10 weeks and the short phenos 8....just like the pack say 8/10 weeks....its not very offten i look at the flowering time on the packs as most of the time its wrong. but for some crazy reason this time round my plants look like there going to finish when YOUS say 8/10 weeks...just shows AGAIN how much hard work you/BR have put into this stain...people need to stand up and give OGA a round of applause <<<<<<<<<<<cant find the right smiley. (Sleepy sort that out bro lol..some clapping hand please)

keep it green
highlander

T

the_coota

skunk, oh yeh..defined my teen years lol.. pity how such great strains become 'unfashionable'..
good on ya dog for riding wit the skunk.. how many lights u get ur 5lb under?

Dr Dog

Veteran
15 weeks :pointlaug we all make mistakes somewere along the line bro...
am pritty should this lady will go 10/11 weeks no probs,,the short stocky one look like thay will be done bang on 8weeks:dance013:.....

am sorta thinking the tall phenos will go 10 weeks and the short phenos 8....just like the pack say 8/10 weeks....its not very offten i look at the flowering time on the packs as most of the time its wrong. but for some crazy reason this time round my plants look like there going to finish when YOUS say 8/10 weeks...just shows AGAIN how much hard work you/BR have put into this stain...people need to stand up and give OGA a round of applause <<<<<<<<<<<cant find the right smiley. (Sleepy sort that out bro lol..some clapping hand please)

keep it green
highlander

Thanks High, well the 15 week, was I believe just due to sheer size, and I just did not feel it was ready. I did yield me 5.3 ounces.

I normally would recommend 9 weeks, that will give you a week of flush time, but the stronger zombie you want, you let it go a bit longer

skunk, oh yeh..defined my teen years lol.. pity how such great strains become 'unfashionable'..
good on ya dog for riding wit the skunk.. how many lights u get ur 5lb under?

Thanks dude. Hard top say, I have 30 lights, but these were all over the room. But I have pulled out about 10 pounds off that skunk in the last 45 days

Farley brother.....Thanks bro

G

guest101

Awsome work dog, love the colours on those harvested buds.
Your using organic ferts too right?

Dr Dog

Veteran
Awsome work dog, love the colours on those harvested buds.
Your using organic ferts too right?

hey Man, sort of, they are not OMRI listed, but I try to keep everything as kosher as possible..

Got in tonight and changed res, cleaned pump out and adjusted nute level

picture.php

Here are some shots of what is getting that

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Che

Veteran
Beautiful shots Doc, I agree with osgo too, that pot leaf font is cool :)

this shot is awesome, the colors are so vibrant :D
picture.php

Love it man
-Che

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
insane bro,the room is lookin great.
always inspired when leavin here.peace-T-

Dr Dog

Veteran
lookin really healthy and nice dr. dog. as always, hats off to you.

:tiphat:

i like that font for your picture labels too :D

peace,
sg

Thanks dude, The font is called potland if you are looking for it

Beautiful shots Doc, I agree with osgo too, that pot leaf font is cool :)

this shot is awesome, the colors are so vibrant :D
picture.php

Love it man
-Che

Thanks bro... some of them turn out great

insane bro,the room is lookin great.
always inspired when leavin here.peace-T-

Thanks T brother

P

Peat

This thread SMELLS :)

This thread SMELLS :)

FUCKING WOW! :bow:

DOC!
I think something must be wrong with my nose! :yoinks:

Dunno how I could lose track of this stinker??? :dunno:

I've got some catching up to do! ;)

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
doG
Howzit brother..?? Fook Me those bishes are looking PHAT... the 5 week skunks look f'n great as well.. Man your killing it brother.. You actually made go searching thru to see if i had skunk #1 beans.. :D great work brother.. Thanx for the updates.. Mine will come tomorrow prolly.. peace n pufs..

sackO