What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mobb Boss 2nd run

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My first attempt with the Mob Boss resulted in 2 males

Back in May I started a bunch of strains from seed and included one Mob Boss.

The Mob Boss popped, was put in soil and kept under CFLs to veg.

Day 14

picture.php

picture.php

The plant was transplanted from a 3" pot to a 6" pot right after the above pictures were taken

Day 23

picture.php

picture.php

Day 33

picture.php

picture.php

Day 45

picture.php

picture.php

I see a preflower

picture.php

picture.php

It's a girl! :woohoo:

Day 52

picture.php

picture.php

Right after taking the above pictures, she was transplanted to a 3 gal pot and thrown into flower

Day 00

picture.php

I took a small cut, trying to root it now

G

guest3854

Sup Blynx, thanks fer sharin what'cha got so far. Looks like plenty of influence of both tha ChemD and TT. Any aromas noted thus far, er any other details that may be raising interest? Looks like they could use a bit of epsom salts but looks like a nice, vigorous plant. I remember you mix all yer nutes dry, into tha media, still doin that or you switch over to watering in ferts?

Again, thanks bru,
Steele

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea still making a hot soil mix. I'm hoping the plants find what they need in the new soil in the 3gal. I'm thinking that the deficiencies were because after 52 days it had pretty much used up what was in the soil in the 6" pot.

No smells yet, but I got the feeling she's gonna be a tall one. I started an Ultra Sonja the same day and it's a lot smaller (but bushier) than the Mob Boss.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here we are a week into flowering

Day 07

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She's starting to stretch

I mentioned the Ultra Sonja I started the same day, here's 2 pictures of them next to each other during veg

Day 03

picture.php

Day 45

picture.php

and here they are each a week into flower

Day 07

picture.php

No real smells on either yet

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
seriously anyone looking on this thread needs to go snap these beans up. ive grown 100+ strains, this was one of the best .............. 12 beans..........mega yield........mega dense.........and strong, and tasty as hell !!!!.......... so many crystals ive got sooooo much hash and oil, its everywhere.

seriously..

G

guest3854

Blynx, thanks fer all yer thorough documentation. Diggin tha natural growth an' just lettin' 'em do their own thang.....

Shawk, welcome .....

Lost, always good to hear of someone more than satisfied with what they found in their satchel of beans .......:D All that hash is from both tha parents, tha D's concentrates are heavy, plentiful and really second to none; tha Tang Tang, huge golden trichs, provoking tha thoughts with a "speedy" frequency. Enjoy.....

Look forward to checkin' 'em fer tha rest of tha way, B.....

Steele

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 14

picture.php

picture.php

I took cuts before I threw her into flower. Still waiting for them to root.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Three weeks into flower and I think she's pretty much done stretching. Now she just needs to start filling in.

Day 21

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Surprisingly I still can't get any aroma off this thing yet. Rubbing the stems and even lightly touching the buds doesn't release any odors.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
dont be rubbin those trichs, lol , i seem to always rub a lower leaf with trichs cause i love the smells, i hope she starts to reek for ya soon, looks good though

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Four weeks into flower and the main cola is nicely filling in

Day 28

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

When smelled, she has a strong initial aroma of Blue Sonja (Tang Tang) but when the stems are rubbed, it brings out a chem/diesel smell.

Since I was in a pollen chucking mood the other day, I hit some of her small lower buds with some of the Mob Boss pollen I collected (from the tri male) from my first round. So hopefully I will have some Mob Boss F2s come harvest time!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here she is, a day short of five weeks into flowering

Day 34

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It looks like the pollen I chucked is taking and hopefully I'll end up with some nice Mob Boss F2 seeds!

picture.php

picture.php

She smells of tang tang when you just stick your nose by her and sniff. It takes some rubbing to bring out the chem/diesel smell, but oh it smells yummy!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
blynxy
Howzit brother..?? WOwzerz that hooker is frosty as hell.. I hit ya with some heavy K+, Gotta love grindhouse gear.. I want ultra and now mob boss.. Ill bbl to peep some more.. peace.

sack

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shes packin on! Looks a little deficient in some way though, but f it.. Nice frost!

Thanks.

Tho I'm not sure what you mean by 'deficient in some way'?

I have all my nutes in the soil and only water with tap, so I would think that any deficiency should show up right away.

Any deficiencies later in flower is because she is using all the available nutes in the soil.

G

guest3854

B, looks like another TT pheno, though very much nicer lookin with tha trich coverage.

QR, no def. However they could be suffering a bit from over fertilization. Tha reason fer tha burned leaf tips lower on tha plant.

Steele

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Yea, Steele, thanks for correcting me. What I meant actually, but english isn't my mothertongue, so I mix it up sometimes..
Mos def looks like shes getting what she needs, and maybe a little too much, like you state.. But what the heck, as long as she grows phat'n'sticky, which it looks like she gonna!

Peace dudes

Buddle

Veteran
Nice Blynx :) I have been thinking of grabbing some of these beans.You are convincing me fast..lol.