What's new

Benji & Friends Big Jungle Thread....

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome Brothers & Sisters,,,Guys & Girls To my Big Jungle Thread,, Everybody is welcome..!!!

I start this thread with the intentions of sharing all my information, pics, crosses, works in progress and to spread the generosity and good karma that has been shown to me and to also post pics and document other peoples work i have been gifted,,, a big thanks to all those people...!!!

I also invite all my friends and people who have my work to post there pictures and to discuss and document their grows feel free this is an open thread everyone is welcome...

So sit back take a seat, a couch or even a bed,,, Unlimited popcorn for all this is going to be a BIG one...!!!

Good Vibes & Karma to all...

A list of crosses ive made so far...

Rez's Chemdd x Paradise sensistar
Rez's Chemdd x MR Nice Critical Mass
Dutch Passion Blueberry x Sensi Northern Lights
Sensi Northern Light F2's
Sensi Northern Lights x MR Nice Critical Mass
Sensi Northern lights x Paradise Sensi Star
Sensi Super Skunk x MR Nice Critical Mass
Sensi Super Skunk x Paradise Sensi Star
Sensi Super Skunk x Sensi Northern Lights
GHS White Widow x Paradise Sensi Star
GHS Cheese x MR Nice Critical Mass
Sam the skunkman's OT Haze/skunk#1 x Sensi Northern Lights
Nirvana Northern lights x Sensi Northern Lights

I will post my new projects and crosses as they come into fruition hope you all like..!!!

Last edited:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I shall start this thread with my Chemstar i made this cross with a Rezdog Chemdawg Double Diesel female and a Paradise Sensi Star male...I grew the male Seni Star indoors and unfortunately only took 2 pics during grow,,,The female ChemDD i grew outdoors in coco with organic nutes,,,

Here is the 2 pics i took of the dad...

And the mum before and during pregnancy...hehe

Last edited:
D

deathtosoapbar

hey benji im looking forward to this man you seem to have a lot of variety!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is some pics to start the thread off, Big Thanks to Benji Good Karma to ya brother
SuperSkunk x Norther Lights
picture.php

SuperSkunk x Sensi Star
picture.php
picture.php

That was only a few days ago so many more updates to come
Peace all cant wait to see some others

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
G8t thread...brudda....I'm gunn'a ride this one out....WISH...I had somethang to contribute other than wordz of wisdom.....BUT alas...I've not got any of U'r gear....yet.................but count me in for the show.....I'll earn my keep by helpout w/ cleanup and such...............:joint:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is my first plant from the Blueberry x Northern Lights and yes she's a girl...:woohoo:...!!!

She is on day 7 of flower...

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a personal stash cross ive been working on its Sensi's Jack Flash Pregnant with a Serious seeds Kali Mist male,, the offspring should be interesting, just hung to cure now..!!!

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deathtosoapbar and yortbogey thanks for stopping by...

Special thanks to shaunmulok for posting your pics and giving the crosses i made a nice and healthy home..!!!

X

xinsanewickedx

awesome pics benji !! you sure are working with a lot of great genes,i will be following this thread til the end.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
benji you are hard at work brother! i am sittin on a pack or two of your chemdd x sensistar. looking forward to acquiring a few more strains. can't wait to pop them man. best of luck in all of these en devours!

X

xinsanewickedx

can't wait to pop some of the chemdd x critical mass.i may have to make that the new star of my grow room . any time you need anything tested hit me up bro , cuz i can always make room if need be.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im holding some packs of your high yeilding ones i cant wait to pop
right now im all over my hand in plants and projects but they will have top priority as soon as i have more space and time to germ some beans again

Rez's Chemdd x MR Nice Critical Mass
Sensi Northern Lights x MR Nice Critical Mass
Sensi Super Skunk x MR Nice Critical Mass
Sensi Super Skunk x Sensi Northern Lights

im sure they will all yield well
ill be back with pix when i start germination later
tnx again bro :)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one, BENJI! :respect:

That's a lot of pollen flying around and a lot harder than it seems, juggling breeding projects in close proximity. I know. :redface:

Kudos for keepin' it clean! :D