What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Outdoor

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
we had to really work extra on this one. clearing and gethin all ready was nothing to what took to cut this big ass tree,hehe. but it will make things much better for this and future grows. today is june 10. i think they will do well till october

here are the schrom crosses

664PDRM0834.jpg

664PDRM0827.jpg

664PDRM0820.jpg

664PDRM0819.jpg

664PDRM0817.jpg

664PDRM0812.jpg

664PDRM0811.jpg

664PDRM0810.jpg

bubbleberry x buddha sister i suddenly blue i dsd x bs

664PDRM0828.jpg

664PDRM0829.jpg

664PDRM0839.jpg

664PDRM0838.jpg

664PDRM0837.jpg

664PDRM0836.jpg

664PDRM0835.jpg

clone sharon and clone big money

664PDRM0833.jpg

664PDRM0818.jpg

664PDRM0832.jpg

here is a plant that something ate a top of it,not good. hope this is the last one

664PDRM0848.jpg

will try to get some photos every week or two.
lets hope for a good weather

peace

Last edited:
G

HotCargo,
Right On,Location,Location,Location..Looks like yer set for a BIG season,I Hope it all Thrives for you,I see from your pics that your in the woods,do ya get plenty of sun or do you lose it early in the day?I had ta stay closer to the edge,as the woods here block it all out,in the fields and you leave a big trail,now we just gotta beat the 4 wheelers,the hunters,and the rippers,and we be smokin lovely this fall!

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Now that's a lot of interesting places and varied terrains you got your plants planted in. And a great dog to guard them. :)

great to look at, especially when I've just taken a big puff. :joint:

Wish you a good season HC. :wave:

rgds, kov

O

OHenry

Hi HC. I got my Schrom crosses out doors as well. I 'll have some pics up soon. Talk soon. OH

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great HC nice to see you guys on the right side of the map using the good ol outdoors :)

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
hehe

thanks guys.

im more of a indoor grower. but i like a challenge. and outdoor is hard if you dont have a spot and weather. this is my first outdoor with this many plants. last year i only had one good size plant.
the area im using gets 80% of day light. i think it will do well. i had a plant last year in 50% day light and it still grow well ,just not all that big.
i have plants all over the place. couple here ,couple there,hehe they are all spread out ,witch makes them hard to find.
have some new pics this weekend.

peace

G

HC
Damn thats some grizzly adams teritory.. They look great nice selection..mmmm
id like ot hike ou there and smoke some good puff. with you.. peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
updated 1 flowering plant LQQK!!

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
hehe

thanks guys

here is some photos i took today. had to kill some males. but it looks most of them are females. so far all is healthy and growing well. maybe 20 days and we start to see some buds forming,hehe

664PDRM0971.jpg

664PDRM0980.jpg

664PDRM0982.jpg

664PDRM0988.jpg

664PDRM0990.jpg

664PDRM0992.jpg

peace

G

Wow looking very good. I'm in New England and seeing your plants really makes me wish I had gotten some seeds this summer. I have a perfect spot too...ah well. No more being eaten?

G

i was gonna ask if those (wild violets?) or the other invasive weeds engulfed that thing, then i scrolled down, good work! i have lost quite a few plants to invasive species (mainly sedums) but anywho looks like u have things under control, keep it green bro and grow safe

have fun
cj

btw keep a good eye on that one in the fourth pic in post 10

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wooo wooo looks like they are really taking off now HC . Way to go you are doing a great job plants are really looking fine. Well hang on to your hat because the real fun is just about to start. :) Gonna be great updates when we start seeing flowers !!

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
hehe

thanks Babbabud, its all fun all the time,hehe

here is some from today trip

the dry spot , hopr they make it
664PDRM1079.jpg

all the rest have a sweet wet place to grow
664PDRM1081.jpg

664PDRM1082.jpg

664PDRM1086.jpg