What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gro N Sho #1

Bon.G.Loder

Hi friends! This is my 1st time showing a grow and don't think it'll be my last. Been watchin' a few buddies on here postin' their grows, getting jealous just sitting back.... on my azzz.

I haven't even grown in.... too long. I received a few freebies and decided to get rolling again. Let me know what you think, what's on your mind, the good bad and the ugly.

This adventure starts visually round 3-23 w/ the moms just past sprouting and rooting in their 4" rockwool cubes. Just imagine your watching one of those food infomercials where they put the uncooked food in the oven and 2seconds later they open it and it's fully cooked. Next round will be a little more complete.

Well lets start w/ the accommodations:
1st the Veg cabinet [Includes 1 pair of dual tube 4' shoplights & 2 150watt(output) compact florescence - Ebb & Flo]

2nd the Flower Box [1 Sun Agro 430 HPS & 1 95 CFM Fan w/ Carbon Filter of no longer known size - Ebb & Flo]
(ok now that you've seen the Flower Box - let's forget it for now)

Here are my 3 mom's, they are Menage a Trois thanks to MOD

a few more pics a week or so later(these gals got a little stretchy)

and a week later 2 moms got topped for sexing and 1st flower run. Sorry didn't get any of the 3rd she was a runt and not grown even for me to clone.

yeah.... I may have still rushed one of the 2 moms to top, but as I've always had a next to 0 mortality rate w/ clones.... not a worry.

A few weeks later on 5-3, here's another peek at the moms. Also the clones on the day they went over to the Flower Box.

Now a month later another look at the moms
(oh yeah, they just got hacked/pruned back a bit)

Ok.. made you wait long enough... so here's inside the Flower Box on 6-3

Well... more to come very shortly
Bon.G.Loder

Bon.G.Loder

Hi again friends, now nearing present time on 6-12 the ladies looking a little lovelier....

Since it gets a little warm here in SoCal I made a little investment in a portable AC unit

Still have to mod that onto the Flower Box and snap some pics of it in action.

Well there it is up to date. Not the best photos, but willing to learn, any tips appreciated on the grow or on picture quality.

Bon.G. Loder

alphaguru

hey so if you want to post pics i would personally use a host like

imagehost.org

then coping the forum hotlink here

cant see your pics yet but that may be becuase you have only 5 posts yet

Bon.G.Loder

Right on great tip. I knew having limited posts restricted some things, didn't know one was pics. I'll get right on it!

Hey Mods... Did I miss an explanation of that somewhere or is that something that could be added to the Posting Guidelines?

Thanx
Bon.G.Loder

Bon.G.Loder

What up Chubbynugs!

Yeah, bout time I got something on here. Lemme know what you think bro.

Alphaguru & Mods - Problem w/ the pics was just a noob mistake! Was just trying to make my gallery private, while linking those pics in my post. Guess the system didn't like my paradox!

Watch out it's on now!
Bon.G.Loder

Cyber9

looking great man, next to zero clone death rate eh... I got a closer to 100% clone mortaility rate lol

Bon.G.Loder

looking great man, next to zero clone death rate eh... I got a closer to 100% clone mortaility rate lol

I gotta be honest... it's probably a bit attributable to the fact that w/ cloning few numbers of clones, like I do, means more attention I get to spend on each one. May change in a cycle or 2 as I hope to increase my numbers.

Bon.G.Loder

. . nice work so fare . .

Thanks drpressure600, welcome to my gro! Hope you'll check back now and then to watch the sho progress.

The ladies are in nearing their 8th week of 12/12, I'll be changing the rez for the final flush soon and their journeys end is not far from sight! YAY! I should have some more pics b4 the end of the weekend.

Bon.G.Loder

Ok, now maybe no one noticed, but anyone wondering why I have rocks in my Veg tray? Not tryin' to heat them up to keep my toes warm in a sleeping bag.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey dude just stoppin through the thread. Looking great up in here man. I found some nice phenos in that menage when i grew it out. Check out the mist of destruction forum for more info on that strain. There are some other great grow logs on that strains. I made some incredible amber oil today you gotta roll over and puff.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Some info for you on the menage dude.

Breeder: Mist of Destruction

Menage a� Trois

A table of my supreme Dreamweaver goddesses were pollinated with 2 Godbud fathers but were also accidentally pollinated with one of my Arjan�s Haze x Cinnamon fathers from another breeding area. This accident, like a split condom, has produced these seeds which have been tested and found to have some very nice pure indica phenos; as they say, variety is the spice of life, so expect a few quality variations from Godbud x Dreamweaver = Dream Goddess and Arjan�s x Cinnamon x Dreamweaver. Often I find that stellar plants can come forth from the odd accident.

Dream Goddess is indica dominant and will need a longer time during the vegetative state of growth to maximize it�s full potential. Dream Goddess is not prone to stretch much during the early weeks of the flowering period so for great yields and a bountiful harvest. It is recommended that you change the photoperiod for flowering as late as possible. Good results are seen after flowering late.

As is the case with most indica dominant/broader leaved plants, they will want to feed well so it is advised to be very liberal with the nutrition of the plant whether you are growing organically or hydroponically. It feeds well, and the results will produce large buds with a heavy resin coating.

An accident or a blessing, that is the question; and my answer to it is that I have been surely blessed. After growing out these seeds I found some distinct variation in the indica/sativa mix. Some of them may be considered ugly plants but when grown the high was supreme from all of the examples grown. Ugly best describes these plants of an sativa and indica mix. I might say from my experience that the high is unique over anything else I have tried.

Expect many phenotypical variations centering around the haze side and also others that may look more like pure indicas showing a broad spectrum of examples of prime cannabis. From the outset it will be obivious that some will exhibit totally indica dominant traits and on the other hand many will show their true sativa lineage. Broader leafed indica dominant plants should be in the vegetative stage longer than the sativa dominant plants for maximum effect and yields.

Mostly Indica
Veg time 3-4 weeks
55-60 days Flower Time
ec 1.0-2.0

And:

50% Indica 50% Sativa
65-75 days Flower Time
ec 1.0-1.5

Hey are you taking clones at all or keeping moms? I might have some cuts i can toss your way dude. Cruise over soon dude and we can talk.

Bon.G.Loder

Thanx Chubbynugs! The lowdown on my showdown is much appreciated. The ladies are looking good, I just started the final flush today. I hope to get some snaps of them tonight or tomorrow.

Bon.G.Loder

Oh yeah keepin' it in the family for sure. The moms are chillin and I just did another hack job on them today and changed out their rez. I have 3 moms and their all menage a trois I figured at best I'll be keeping 2. Then I'll be looking for some more genetics, ya know you can't put all your eggs in one basket. I'll cruise over and se what we can do.

Bon.G.Loder

Ok folks, finally another update on my grow.

Here's a low profile of all 3 ladies

And ladies by herself

These ladies are maturing nicely!

Some hairs are starting to turn amber

Hard to see but this one is pretty loaded

Another couple powdered up

A couple more flowers lookin pretty

I've been playin w/ my new portable AC and it's not doing a bad job, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice/tips on getting the most efficiency out of it w/ my box??? I basically want it to feed my boxes intake. I had fabbed a temp mount for that just directly feeds from the AC output to the intake, but noticed too much condensation. I think it was shutting off prematurely becuz of said moisture. Oh, need to add that trying to cool the room outside the box is not an option and I would rather not build another separate box just for the AC. Just a little too cramped to put the AC in the box. Just wondering was others have down in similar situations??

alphaguru

hey mein

good to see you got the pics working

imagehost works well eh

frosty nugs
come check out my show !

late

sero!

they look really good bong!

a little bit overfert maybe? I´ve noticed some leaf burning, but they look great though!

greetings,

sero!

Bon.G.Loder

hey mein

good to see you got the pics working

imagehost works well eh

frosty nugs
come check out my show !

late

Absolutely Alphaguru, your tip works well! Thank you. Do you know what imagehost constitutes a visit to the picture for activity? Would it just be looking at the post and having the post load up the images?

The Menage has gotten a bit frosty in places, but definitely has room for improvement.

Alphaguru I found your show I'm subscribed and I'm just catching up.

Bon.G.Loder

they look really good bong!

a little bit overfert maybe? I´ve noticed some leaf burning, but they look great though!

greetings,

sero!

Thanks sero! for the compliment and the tip. Yeah I think they got a little fert burnt, its from gettin lazy w/ the rez. I kept letting it get real low before changing it out. Hence, an increasingly concentrated drink. Solution... I plan on kicking my azz into gear and watching my levels better.