What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SCreme'N Dawg

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ChemD X SCreme BX1

some pics of a few gals pollied for seed. like most times was just gonna polly some lower branchin, but had let the male go so long, just lookin at um and he'd start spewin, so just shook um all over the females.

first go with um, friends have been through some, and turned out pretty good so im takein a look myself:D

so much pollen flyin around, i dont think i missed a hair on any of the females. half chokin on the dust as wow it was thick as all get out. little ventilation would of been in order.

most likely not gonna see much bud production, but plenty of dang seed:D

CBF

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dogsnob

very nice mate i grew this out never got a male to make next gen loved it brother you are the strawberry man

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
They look very nice.....ive 1 going myself about 3 week's in......and will have at least 1 in my Tree room next run.......it's a huge hit here with my friend's.......wish i had kept abit of pollin :yeahthats.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Wow, a whole lot of potential in those genetics! Nice work CBF and Teresa, looking GOOD! Sweeten up that Chemd with a bit of the Strawberry.....

btw-- Who is who in this cross? ChemD gal or Screme gal??

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola rootwise

chemD X SCrm BC1, same male in quite a few outcrosses. brings a bit of yield, bubblegum, and frost. in the outcross, with quite a few different plants, bubblegum flavor and aromas come out. like a strawberry bubbalicious thing goin on.

very nice T, looks like its gonna be a fairly good sized plant. like huge:D
you stumble on those F2s by chance? have one of the females outside in the garden, just put her in the ground today. im goin to take a chance and bet on no frost for the rest of the spring. see what kinda weather man i am,lol.

CBf

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
few shots at around 9 weeks, seed still need a bit of time. plants are all seed, no bud. frosty plants for sure.

CBF

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! Always enjoy your focus on what you run. Hope to see some of those beans make it to SB. Much thx for the contributions listed now! :smoke:

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strawberry Dog

Strawberry Dog

aka SCreme'N Dawg, #1 plant outdoors, and #2 and #3 inside couple days in flower.

CBF

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Look's like there just lovin' the sunshine.........i've got 2 of these in my bucktet's right now :woohoo:.

hey bro do fungas gnats ever give yu any trouble??? started using coco and these
lil ----- came, i took some 1's mothers tales and put some cinnamon on top layer well see if it works.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are some big girls, indoor and out! You are indeed, a pot farmer! :respect:
Just enough of a peek into your outdoor playpen to really be impressed!
Just have to say it, I've slowly become a big fan of your work over the yrs., but it really hit me this yr. w/ your hazes, and this one as well.

Course I had to pick up a pk of these just to have. ;)

Keep up the great work! :D

dogsnob

mate yourve got this shit down my friend your grows are looking awesome since you come out of ya hole mate plenty of fresh air hehe no more crawling around for you mate hope you got some screaming dogs for me my friend hehe

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the words, much appreciated.

good luck with those highlighter, for sure let ya know how these turned out.

"hope you got some screaming dogs for me my friend hehe "

always do bro, yeah man im movin UP in the world.

take care
CBF

guineapig

Veteran
That looks like the funk of forty-thousand years.....:yoinks: Thriller!!!!!

Let us know when the smoke report becomes available.....thanks for the great thread!!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

NchronicPain

Yo CBF.... How goes it!!? Your Steamboat fan club here!!! Just started these ScremeDawg seeds!! Stoked!!

CBF bred this strain too folks!!! It's his SourFruit aka Original West Coat Sour Diesel X IBL Grapefruit Indica!!

Attachments

• P1010134.jpg
    P1010134.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 14
  • P1010141.jpg
    P1010141.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 11