What's new

600w Multistrain SOG: SDOG, SensiStarXSkunk#1, Trainwreck and Hashplant

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
So i finally got my ass together at snapped some pics. These girls were started at 12/12 from seed and are grown 100% organic in mini soilbeds. I started 60 seeds and removed males and a single hermie plus a cpl for mothers. Theres 26 girls left in the tent now and theyre all at 57 days since breaking the soil surface and theyre around day 30 of flower.

Group shots.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck..2 phenos.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SD x OG..2 phenos
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hashplant..3 phenos
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
More Hashplant.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SensiStar x Skunk#1...several phenos.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Flower tea
picture.php

I´ll update closer to the chop...

Stay Safe

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Looks good man! You´ll be puffing soon from those ladies. What kinda nutes do you use?

Good to see you got your grow running.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hey brother. Its all organic and its all mixed into the soil. I use Bloodmeal and bonemeal, kelp meal, wormcastings, guano and dolomitic lime. I added some akTRIvator(trichoderma) and molasses as well. The tea consists of batguano, birdguano, wormcastings, kelp meal and molasses. Yea i figure theres about 40-50 days left still, so im expecting these girls to fatten up and get their shine on. Theres some SSxSK phenos thats quite impressing now, so i think its goin to be exciting from now on. The smell in the tent is very sweet, almost like rotting fruit....the Trainwreck girls are reeking like pineapple.

Stay Safe

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wsup GDK

Nice Looking grow. Where are the TW and HP seeds from?

MARLO

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hey Marlo and thanks. The TW are from the now defunct CannaSeedCollective....theyre Woodhorse TW actually. The HP are from a member on some Danish canna-forum. A former OG member bought the HP from Sensi and further inbred them...and then sent the beans to a Danish grower. And now theyre takin up some serious space at my place with them big ass fans.

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Gravy my brother...what up. That blue thing is supposed to remove humidity from the air, but shit aint all that effective. Esbe my friend...no question about it...more to come. Still wondering about the SSxDC´s.

Stáy Safe

gravy

i see. bye the way, did you get the xxl hood ? would love to see a picture, when u get it.

keep the pics comming, its looking lovely.

NolBC

Im keeping an eye on those sensi star's Woweee resin count is already goin nuts, great looking room buddy. With all those different strains in there I would just want to sleep in the middle of it all. :bigeye:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Day 55ish...

Day 55ish...

Like i promised...heres more...
Were around day 55 of flower and i think theyll all go 70 days, except the SourDogs....i think they can easily go to 90 days before chopping. The girls all fattened up nicely since last, and the smell is heavenly. The SSSK ranges from lemony, fuely skunk to the predominant aroma.....APPLE! These girls smell like fresh red apples, and im lovin it!

Group shot:
picture.php

SourDogs:
picture.php

SourDog 1
picture.php

SourDog 2
picture.php

Trainwreck:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php