What's new

SSH F2 & Russian Diesel Freebie Grow

Wayzer

So here they are a couple a days ago... SSH's went in water 2 days before the russian diesels... all 5 SSHs and RDs popped in water after 24 hours. :joint::woohoo:
They were planted right after that. Im using a light mix, lambert (same as promix), some bone&blood meal, some guano, some extra phosphorus, dolomite lime with calcium and glacial rock dust.... Very light mix tho.
Theyre currently under a little over 400watts of fluoros.
ill be updating here as things progress.... Nothing much to see yet

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wayzer

These Pics are as of today...... 5/5 SSHs 4/5 RDs......................
i ended up killing an RD by accident when i was digging to see if it was alive..........:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
all 5 woulda made it otherwise :mad:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
i'm pullin up a spot for the show early..:muahaha::lurk::wave:can't wait to see what happens with those beans!?!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Wayzer gotta love the freebies nice strains...

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
So why types of phenos come out in the ssh f2's?

do you have any info on them, nice to see what MIGHT be possible for anyone thinking of making f1's to develop f2's

Wayzer

Thanks and welcome guys! :friends:

So i got a small update here......... I wont be updating too much until i transplant them.. Theyre doing great. The sshs 4 look almost identical, and i got a little short one too, but shes nice, maybe even special :smile:
The rds look great too, darker green, one had some weird new growth but its all getting better now. this a few days ago

The cups with the WHITE are SSHf2s.... The all RED cups are Russian Diesel

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

strydr

Just got some of these SSH F2's :woohoo:

I'm gonna pop these in a few weeks, so I'll be watching this grow with anticipation. Good luck with it

:joint:

Wayzer

So its been almost a month now, and i gotta say, the SSH f2s are some of the best looking beans ive ever popped....:woohoo: they are beautiful, very vigorous and strong...

The russian diesels are looking awesome aswell... they are just a bit younger than the SShs, but they are going real strong, leaves look amazing... really looking forward to both of these..

i usualy like to take clones after i sex them, so it may be a while cause they're under 24hrs..... ill prolly transplant them in 1 week or 2

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
they look amaizing dude....super lush looking can't wait so see what happens to those plants.........sick as always...:wave:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So its been almost a month now, and i gotta say, the SSH f2s are some of the best looking beans ive ever popped....:woohoo: they are beautiful, very vigorous and strong...
picture.php

Not sure which batch these SSH F2 stem from,, they look like the NL dom.

Yeah eah mon,,, we agree,,, the breeders that donated these seeds did a excellent job :yes: the results in flower are also top notch :rasta:

All the best

Wayzer

Not sure which batch these SSH F2 stem from,, they look like the NL dom.

Yeah eah mon,,, we agree,,, the breeders that donated these seeds did a excellent job :yes: the results in flower are also top notch :rasta:

All the best

THANKs DOCLEAF

heres some new pics of the SSHF2s to help u better judge, still vegging, theyre under a 400watt Mh now in 8 inch pots.... i will prolly be taking clones soon....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php