What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mystery clones in buckets

G

Boy, i love watching your bucket grows. Those plants look like something i grew out once. :) I think you have one of the clones we talked about in the chatroom Shorts. Very nice grow and looks to be very nice yield. What's next for the buckets? I'm in the middle of collecting some buckets to design a system for some Veggies. Once quick question, if you don't mind. Do the buckets need to be food grade? Will i notice any differences if i go with the non-food grade black buckets. I'm thinking about growing out some Tomato's while i wait for the BS to get over. Let me know what you think. I'll post some pictures of the system i build. It will be veggies, but i guess it will help me keep my skills together. Nice grow, keep up the great work.
BG

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy shorts, thats just not fair man. great job dude. Somewhere down the line i would love to see an in depth thread about your pinching and bending as well as how you prune your lower growth to maximize the massive tops. Enjoy your summer and hope all is well.

peace

bonz

p,s, Hey Gold Dust, ive been using black non food grade buckets for a year and a half and had no probs with em. Good luck.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow I can only imagine what gis is vapin now... ill bet that diesel done gis style is just like something from heaven :)

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Bonzo said:
...bending as well as how you prune your lower growth to maximize the massive tops.

i gotta second that... ive always been puzzled on how far up the plant to prune.. :confused:

Bonzo

Veteran
Right on shorts, :wave: one more post and ill let ya get to your summer fun. Its really funny you mention that cause i was thinkin' a screen myself, kinda like a "U" shape along the walls so ican get into the center since i cannot leave room around the outside of the plants. Would like to share some thoughts on the subject sometime. Im still thinkin 5 buckets but its allways subject to change! Im thinkin a 4" screen. :chin:

peace again my brotha and enjoy the friuts of your labor :woohoo:

bONZ :wave:

G

Well lookey what we have here.........

Well lookey what we have here.........

After looking at what ya started off with this is one hell of a haul....... for an amature :YaRight: And what the hell is all this Hoo Haa about Killer Queen now? Just when I thought I had the Best stuff in my Garden, I got to get another :wallbash:

Time to kick up them feet and enjoy the fruit of your Labor......and the plants. Congrats on your Successful run Shorts. :moon:

Blatant :crazy:

Sleepy

Veteran
can you sticky this thread??

its very impressive!

you harvested the different strains at the same time...were the longer running strains taken early? they all look perfect! or did you let the shorter finishers go a little long?? they ALL look perfect!!!

i have much to learn!! :chin:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
It aint ova till the phat lady sings... boy i hear that bitch yellin from here.

Damn... this is one hell of a thread. They all sound righteous in there own aspects... but it sounds like that KQ takes the cup... knock your socks off kinda weed.

Happy smokes GIS and great thread.

take care bro, :friends:

fallenangel

what a finnish !!! great job as always shorts .. soo what the hell is this no killer queen thread shit ?! dont you know i look forward to your threads ? that i learn from them ?? that your my mentor , tutor , and hero !!!??? god damn , your my insperation . im getting misty .. well i just might as well say it ... im in love with you .. lol ..

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey shorts if your thinkin about a metal 4" screen, im sure Pensilvania Biulders Supply has em'

peace

bonz

Latest posts

Latest posts