What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Growroom 2.0

S

ShantiShiva

Hello folks :joint:

So started building the new growroom and i was gonna wait until i was finnished before posting any pictures but i figured i might need some help somewhere in the process :rasta:

So here goes:

The new grow room will contain 2 x Ecogrow /w 600W & a small veggie room 200W (maybe 400W) ;)

Here are the blueprints -> (250 x 230 x 90 cm)

The entire room will be soundproof as you can see on the following pics.
So, where do we begin, i guess by drawing a line on the floor ->

So lets see if im a handyman.... ->

Sound reducing foam between 2 pieces of density fiber (i think its called,..sry im danish) ->

I decided to glue the plastic on,...i think it works ->

First section up (with a few scratches) :jump: ->

And then the other ones ->

And this is where i am now ->

Im gonna work on it the next week, hopefully ill be done within a week,...i wil be posting pics of the process along the way, anyways would love some input and if u see me doing anything REALLY wrong then please yell at me :spank:

Have fun boys and girls

# ShantiShiva

Last edited:

stoner.hr

nice looking setup i see , cant wait to se the rest keep us posted :joint:
love when threads like this have an technical drawing first to see the whole picture.
cheers

C

CMoon

looks a solid job to me shanti, one thing buddy, where are you exhausting after the carbon filter? if ive missed something in my stonner state apoligies

reg cmoon

S

ShantiShiva

Hello again and thx alot guys :joint:

Cmoon im exhausting right through the wall of the house out into the wild :muahaha:

Ill be posting a few pics of the progress later today.

Have fun :jump:

#ShantiShiva

S

ShantiShiva

Hello again.

A little update :kos:

Been so busy with other things that i diddent really do much building, but im planning to finnish it this weekend.

Have fun guys :joint:

#ShantiShiva

Last edited:

b52

I like the way the Glue on Plastic is comming out..... Very Very Nice....

Lookin like something you put a lot of thought into .... something your going to keep for a while.....

Lookin forward to seeing how it turns out..n what it turns out..LOL

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work SS

Everything looks great. Nice and clean.
I'm in for this one. Good Luck

S

ShantiShiva

Thanx alot guys, means alot :joint:

Yes i put alot of thought into this, since its gonna be there permanetly and also its gonna work as a new wall in the house, so think of it as a growroom hidden in the wall, i wont show the entire picture here, feel like that would be revealing too much. but you get the idea :muahaha:

Have fun there :joint:

# ShantiShiva

S

ShantiShiva

Again with a little update :wave:
So my goal was to finnish it this weekend, sad to say it diddent happen but im not doing anything the next few days anyways soo ill do it there.

Anyways, i finnished the box just need to finnish the joints, as you can see on the pics im using a rubber silikone for elasticity, then the next few days ill be making the doors, vents and carbon filter box.
The last thing ill do is ill put on wall coverings ( i think its called ) that matches the other walls in the house to make it all blend in :joint:

Have a look :jump:

Backside all done using 2cm density fiber for more stabillity.

Rubberbased Silicone.

What do ya know i am a handyman, everything matched up nicely. :jump:

Thats it for now, ill return again in a few days hopefully with a complete growroom :rasta:

Have fun guys

#ShantiShiva

S

ShantiShiva

Helloo

beamx0r said:
looks great

any updates?
Thank you :)
A little one, iknow im slacking soo much, but now i finally have some days to work on it again, just started a few hours ago. :joint:

Had to ajust a few things such as the wall inside the growroom.

So just started work on the passive vent/lightfilter in the bottom of the room.
Here is a few pics of the process ->

Also using Plastic here since we want all the reflection we can get :)

So the light filter will be build in to this thing, cant really explain it but u will see ;)
The edge looks a bit shady but its just the tape/glue f*cking with me..

So this is where i am now ->

Im off to finnish the sound foam and outside part of this, wish me luck :joint:

Have fun friends ;)

#ShantiShiva

the_dungeon

WOW :jawdrop:

that is some beautiful work my friend.. have you finished it yet??

cant wait to see it full of a bunch of ladys!!

FULLthrottle420

Wow dude thats really good work, I wish Id thought of all that sound proofing stuff its hard to sleep at night next to the fans. I am rebuilding my veg space and will probly use that idea. I am looking forward to checkin out the light/sound proof air intake. keep up the good work man it looks great!

S

ShantiShiva

Hello again, and thanx all of you :jump:

Ive been soo busy, and i hate that my days off did not involve building my new growroom, but then again im allmost done now so the time wasted dosent matter anymore hehe :p

I just need to fit the doors in (they are build) just need some help fitting them in since they are about 7kg each, so thats gonna be done tommorrow, after that ill drill the vent holes and wire the electricity, so 3-4 days max i should be ready for the first test run :joint:

These are images of all the stuff i got done today.
As i said the fronside of the growroom is all done too. ->

And now im just having a break before finnishing the passive Light/filter box :joint:

Ill be back shortly, with the last part of this.
have fun people :joint:

#ShantiShiva

Last edited: