What's new

PURPLE MONKEY BALLS

wordtree

wow she is incredible, the kind finish is soon come for you! If you describe the smells you are getting from her near finish it would probably be easier to distinguish a lineage, but it does look DC related in some ways. My personal guess is that it's a cross...afghan heritage undoubtedly but who really knows? Could even be one of the many norcal purples gdp/erk/grapeape
enjoy that looks like a bodybeater haha

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't tell you what it is bandit. But I can tell you she looks real real nice. Big purple nugs of dense, frosty goodness. Who's the winner? Thebandit is!. Nice job, real fine looking plant.
Oh and * You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thebandit777 again.* lol more pics please...

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Original DC :D
Carreteraycasa082.jpg

the same mother x Uzbeki

raco2018.jpg

Last edited:
THANKS ALOT EVERYBODY, I AM GLAD YOU ALL STOPPED BY AND GAVE THIS PLANT THE COMPLIMENTS IT TRULY DESERVES, I MYSELF FEEL I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS BEAUTY OTHER THAN THE NURTURING I HAVE GIVEN HER,

OTHER THAN THAT THE CREDIT FOR THIS HERB IS ALL TO THE BREEDER OF THIS FINE PLANT...... I AM JUST ENJOYING AND APPRECIATING THE OPURTUNITY TO GROW AND SHARE MY TIME AND SPACE WITH SUCH A PLANT.... I WILL BE KEEPING THIS AROUND FOR A WHILE, AND I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN CROSSING IT WITH A "PURPLE CINDY" F2, THAT I HAVE FOUND THAT REMINDS ME OF AN "OREGON PURPLE THAI" , IT'S A MALE!

RACO, PLEASE SHOW SOME MORE PIC'S OF THAT MONKEY BALLS AND YOUR DC,
OR, ARE THEY THE SAME?, SOME ONE TOLD ME TO ASK YOU THESE QUESTIONS MAN, SO HERE THEY ARE....
THANKS FOR DROPPING THE KNOWLEDGE RACO

RAINMAN..... THANKS FOR DROPPING BY AND GIVING YOUR TIME, MUCH A-GR8FUL-ME...

CHILI-DUDE---- AND WORDTREE, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU BOTH SHE IS A DANDY, A TRUE FUNK BEAUTY ISN'T SHE.... THANK YOU ALL FOR GIVING HER THE CREDIT SHE DESERVES.....
46271IMG_1724-med.JPG

46271IMG_1723.JPG

:canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :yummy: :cool:
GIVE LOVE AS MUCH AS WE CAN,--IT REGENERATES INTO PEACE :smile:
TBDR7

SHIT RACO, YOU MUST HAD DROPPED YOUR POST RIGHT BEFORE MINE, CAUSE I DIDDN'T SEE THAT ONE BEFORE I STARTED WRITING MINE

SOMETIMES I START THEM AND THEN GET SIDETRACKED THEN FINISH THEM LATER WHEN I FIND THE POST WAITING TO BE FINISHED :bashhead:
LOL HAHAHA:bashhead:

THOSE ARE SOME NICE BUD SHOTS BRO, PLEASE KEEP 'EM COMMING....
THAT UZBEKI CROSS SURE LOOKS INTERESTING, DID YOU MATE THOSE?

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME BROTHER RACO! :respect: :yes:
DR7

Last edited:

relic1981

Veteran
that sure is beautiful. it looks a lot like my purple kush cut. did you say that your plant was said to be clone only? the reason i ask is b/c DC is a stable IBL by the hill temple collective and its rumored that death cabbage and monkey balls are just phenos within that line. there all so close to identical b/c of the tom hills work on stabalizing it. (20 + years) any ways great job growing it out and enjoy that superb herb!

Nice to finally see this strain thebandit777, probably is a beautiful cross of Deep Chunk to some kind of purps like Purple Kush as mentioned. The Deep Chunk has short stubby thick pistils while this one has normal length hybrid pistils. The Deep Chunk has thicker and still yet wider leaves that stay mostly only dark green later to harvest, whereas this hybrid is more colorful. A Deep Chunk topped by itself would grow more compact and yield less than the cross pictured herein. It is a stunning cross with Deep Chunk still evident, please let us know if it comes out with any grape flavor.

well all is still beefin' along gettin' funky thick and sticky..... I just am gr8full to be sharing such a plant with you all........
46271IMG_1897.JPG

46271IMG_1896.JPG

46271IMG_1895.JPG

46271IMG_1892.JPG

I hope yall enjoy, and more pics will be up soon with a full write up on what i used as far as nutes, etc....

I am really diggin' this strain, whatever it is..... :jump: I feel victorious.... LOL...

JITAMON

I have seen multiple posts saying that this is DC aka Hindu death cabbage aka Purple monkey balls. I was also told this by growers in Norcal that are not on any site. NICE PMB plants, looking great.

thanks jitamon, can you by chance get me some links to that PMB aka HDC aka DC info....

this plant is actually gonna YIELD MAN... I topped the funk out of her as she vegged, and I might have done a little super cropping...
She has got these huge leaves on her so I did cut some of the blades to get some light down into the center of the pant.. the plant is really trainable and i really think it would do awesome in a fat LST set up....

thinning is a must IMO though..... I mean I don't go crazy, but I get some light down to the B+ area of my plants.....
More pic's??//
46271IMG_1817.JPG

46271IMG_1818.JPG

46271IMG_1816.JPG

46271IMG_1814.JPG

I have more i just have to up load them, this strain is really getting to be a darlin' in my bloom room..... I love her, and she don't nag at me, and she loves to party, lol....

bigherb

Veteran
bandit
damnn bro big up on those pmb they look illie .no exp wit either strain.but id say it looks like a hybrid wit more vigor.she a beauty looks better than som dc ive seen .lookin forward to the smoke report

Naaaaahh man, I really appreciate your time bro... I wasn't sure... the thing is that in this area there is a lot of good cuts going around, and the cut's get passed around so much that people either mislabel shit or change names etc etc. so I was just being maybe skepty about it, nonetheless it is a marvellous cut, and it will stick around my situation for a good while...
The good thing is that it's just flat out an honor to share the same time and space with these magnificent strains...
ALLUV

thanks very much, Jitamon, god bless you and yours....
tb

Hello peeps, I've been quite busy lately and haven't dropped by, but I had to say hello and give you all an update, i am harvesting tommorrow the rest of my Funk except for the tray of Sour Diesel and Chem Dawg D, and will have some reports and dry bud pic's soon, here's somethin for now..

Peace yall!
B-Funk
46271IMG_2270.JPG

Broke this bottom branch a few days ago and had to take a snap shot of it
46271IMG_2308.JPG

PMB yalls :muahaha:

Latest posts

Latest posts