What's new

Karma's Funky corner.. Multi strain seed grow

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
oh yeah baby- lookin beautiful karma

hey bro i bought a Skunk mag and ur HappyBros bx1 is in there featured. big entire page! awesome to see ya being supported in ink! i dont read to many mags since discovering IC so maybe u get more nods than i realize, but i was quite happy to see ur stuff out there!
mad props brother!
sir

SirSmokalot

Veteran
picture.php

see

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect: Karma,nice to see the shots bro,imma grab the mag as soon as i get out that way.
peace-T-

K

Karma Genetics

I got the news a few days ago, WHeeeeeeeeeeeee my first time i am in a magazine, the dutch magazine doesnt even mention me once in all these years, To the one that did this Thank You Very Much, Also mad respect to ICETOKER for the nice pic.

He T when you go to get a copy, Couldt you get me one Too and send it to holland ? I got to have a real copy for in the store.

K

Karma Genetics

sorry vagpuncher, They did not get a change to get in flower, As this garden has been taken down, for security reasons.

I will still do some RM stuff next year., as i am expecting to get every released strain that he is doing now that are more then 30 he he

M

mosca negra

A big Congrats is in order Karma! Fine work you are doing!!

K+, MOsca

SirSmokalot

Veteran
I will gladly send you my copy. I only bought it due to your mention. Pm me if you would like it. I can get another copy in 10 min from borders books. Let me know brother. And congrats on first mag. Glad I looked In it!!!

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats on the magazine spread!! I hope to see many more mag spreads from you in the future. And those buds are looking top notch.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea mate congratz with ya article...its always nice to see some of ya work diplayed to the masses....i had 2 smoke reports in Treating yourself magazine myself...and its nice to hear people like it enough to make a report for a mag

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Damn it,,, I got to search the forums more often :wallbash:

Hello Karma :wave: I am D :D Love your stuff!!!! I have had dreams like this before. Very impressive!

Peace and many blessings to you :)

:lurk:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah props to KARMA....i tried to get my Bx1 pic in there....but ice did the daym thing....yeah props to the man involved in publishing........kudo's karma....the masses will soon know:D

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know Mm i wish the timing would have been better for me,when asked i was in the middle of some bs in my life and was relocating...next time i got ya karma.
and just for the record Karma,you would always be more then welcome to snatch my pics from the threads of anything i grow of yours brother...no need to even ask...just let me know so that i can go buy the mag and see my pic inside and i'll be happy bruh.
peace-T-

K

Karma Genetics

For those coming to the Dam, for the party HTCC week, get ready for some nice smokabels some from this garden, and some Kushage#16, SD, Happy brother.............

See you soon and have a breack

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
speaking of happy brother,i thought you might want to see this...
i just took cuts from her 5 days ago shes bounced right back and is ready to give me more....many,many more.
picture.php

picture.php

and the cuts,remember this is after only 5 days brother...
picture.php

picture.php

i just wanted to let you see how great shes doin for me ro.
have a good time this week in the dam.
peace-T-

G

growcodile

speaking of happy brother,i thought you might want to see this...
i just took cuts from her 5 days ago shes bounced right back and is ready to give me more....many,many more.

and the cuts,remember this is after only 5 days brother...

i just wanted to let you see how great shes doin for me ro.
have a good time this week in the dam.
peace-T-

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:whooooooooooot !! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

now thats what i call a what-the-fuck performance .. or lets better say .. OMFGWTF!!!!! performance hehehe

K

Karma Genetics

I should do another grow like this, just plant load of seeds from others straight on 12/12. My prived seed boxes are way to full.