What's new

Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In a matter of 4-7 days after being topped these baby's went freakin nut's.

Called in sick today due to the temperature drop and wanted to make sure the girl's were gonna be ok. Just thought I'd share the love and hope all is well in your world.

Mr.Wags

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Gotta love the fact theres not much floor space seen :yoinks: .No wasted light this round huh :woohoo: . :chin: how ya gonna get around in there :confused: :biglaugh: :friends: :wink: .

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy wags, how are ya? God dang it looks beautiful in there! Here we go again eh? So its all ICE?

Hey wags can give me a brief rundown of your feeding schedule. I know you use PBP but what else and are you using R/O water?

Im runnin into a very bizzare situation where one of my youngins is jammin and the other 3 look like ther dying, ebb & flow buckets same rez same nutes to all 4, WTF?

THANKS DUDE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

bONZ

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Sunny, how the hell are ya?!

ph is steady 5.7 to 5.8, not sure about humidity, temps prolly 75 to 80 plants are about 3 to 4 weeks from seed.

check your pms sunny.

peace out
bONZ

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Time Has Come I've Lost My Floor

The Time Has Come I've Lost My Floor

sunnyside said:
sorry for the delay wags...on with the show. Did you ever tell us when 12/12 is?

How about NOW sunny. :woohoo: My floor has disappeared so it is time. Just before bed for the longest night.

Now everyone be warned,I got a feeling once the Gift fairy makes his trip you folks are gonna see what a real tree looks like.

Right T?

Mr.Wags

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell Bonzo you know better than that 77 in the day and 67 at night ALWAYS. Thanks for stopping by. Ok the holidays are finally over and I get a day off to my self and you know me I just had to share the love with my family so here we go:

And how could we forget BOB. What about Bob?:

And the Bubblegum I got for Christmas:

And for those of you who might be considering growing with buckets but just need that little push,let me give ya something to think about.

With buckets and the right conditions the right food and the correct beans you can go from this:

To this:

In 11 Days :chin:

Have A Great Day All.

Mr.Wags

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so pretty mrwags :D...thanks for sharing with us, they look so happy, your the best! cya around the boards my friend :D

Bonzo

Veteran
But all the ICE in there it must be freezing.......bbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
howdy wags, let me know if you in chat

bonz

Last edited:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello All

Hello All

Good Day to our old as well as new members here at ICM. I've noticed a lot of new members to our humble little home and by the looks at it we have gained some serious growers for sure. I must say BOG's full time attention here will be sadly missed I only hope he does check in from time to time but hey Business is Business if that is what ya come here for.

GOOD LUCK BOG

Well as you can see the GIRLS have started puberty and the only BALLS in the room so far are MINE. :woohoo: Thanks Mom :pointlaug

Hope everyone has a great week and will be seeing ya soon.

The Three Amigo's are kickin as well.

And Bob well what can ya say he's almost ready to flip as well.

Have A Nice Day

Mr.Wags

G

Looking great Wags, been watching and things are looking really great. Did i see some Ready-Gro in the smaller plants? Great stuff. Looks like your going to have some really nice harvest and plenty of tops. Call me when they are done and i'll come over and trim. lol. Doing a gret job like always. Keep it up
BG

Blueprint

yes! i'm buying a multiflow because of this thread,one question Mrwags,how do you personally clean all that hydroton??

Last edited:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
I have already forgotten wags....what are the amigos again? TH Gum, SD and AM?

Anyways...looking good as always...take care! :)

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This Is A Funny One

This Is A Funny One

Blueprint you will be VERY VERY happy you asked this question. The first time I tokk EVERY last freakin ball and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed only to find out from one of our ICM Master Growers that all ya gotta do is get out the bulk of the roots and whats left will be turned into sugar's to help feed the next round of girls. So my friend I just saved ya about 12 hours of your life SO use it wisely.

And Sunny my friend the Three are Apollo,Sour Diesel and Bubblegum
I was gonna clone these but my dearest friend that gifted them to me said run them bitches I got more so we gonna run them under the big light maybe as early as today. I gotta get Bob done he's got plans. :bat:

Mr.Wags

Last edited:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Looking mighty fine at the Wag's house.Still like to know what your going to do if you get a bucket leak?I just can't see ya crawling under the canopy :pointlaug .Should'nt laugh as my first bucket run i over vegged and had to do just that crawl to do anything in the room :yoinks: wasnt a pretty sight :biglaugh: .Hope all is well with you and the lovely family take care and above all be SAFE :friends: :wink:

P.S.
Again HUGE THANK YOU :kissass: :jump: :respect: .