What's new

My Box Set Up

LifeLess

Veteran
Moonchild not really sure on the yeild yet. Hoping for the best. There isnt a breeder on this bg its the og indiana cut. Its the sunsim cut.

highonthechroni Soon as i have it ill post it. Thnx for stickin around threw the grow.

qwerty i have 2 tubs. Think i may fire up a 3rd.

prineofpottys thnx . There hangin now so itll only be a few before the numbers are in. This is a simple way to grow some good herb. peace LL

i was wondering if you could provide, details or pictures of the light ficture setup along with wiring. or maybe i could use a powerstrip, with those bulb to outlet connectors
to the same effect of a fixture, hmmm i just dont know how to hang it.

G

those types of bathroom vanity light wire up with a simple 120v plug and hanging them varies by model, Deft uses the power strips with outlet connectors and they will work although i have not ever seen them in the rubbermaids on here.

in my personal version of the rubbermaids i have the light fixture outside the tubs with only the sockets sticking through holes in the top with socket splitters on them and 2 pc fans on either side of the lights.

LifeLess

Veteran
prineofpottys if ya still need some help PM me and ill get right to it.

Just stopping in to update the sour slut. There at end week 8 today and wil be getting the chop tommrow. Peace LL

G

Very nicely done!

They look ready for the chop. How are the trichs?

One of my girls is ready for plain water now.

G

wow :yoinks:

lifeless those came out pefectly, dont forget about the smoke report:D

LifeLess

Veteran
Thnx Red the girls are chopped trimed and hangin. Trichs were all cloudy and a bit were amber. Ive been watching yer thread everythings looks awesome man NJ

highonthechroni Thnx again

rkrone Its close to the time for a bubblegum smoke report. Soon

Dry weight on the bubblegum was 113 dry grams. And this is some killer smoke. Gonna let it get a nice cure for a month or so then ill report back. Thnx again to all who looked in. Next grow is gonna be Crazytrain (Bro Grimm c99 X hillbillydreams tw) and some A13 bx1. Peace LL

G

i know i will be waiting to check out your next after seeing how well this one went...:joint:

Echoes

Hey LifeLess, check your PMs. I have a few questions for you. Just a heads up. That's a fine finished product indeed.

LifeLess

Veteran
Echoes
Not really sure of the cfm of my exhaust fan. Its a 3 1/2 inch comp can. My ambient room temp is allways 69-75. So you might run alittle warm. Id maybe go with 2 fans with the back side of the exhaust real close to the lights. Try and maybe exhaust the hot air into the attic.

Ive ran this box both from seed and clone and both work the same. If its your 1st time with the strain id maybe flower short or do some checking on the stretch you might be in for. On an average i flower at 12-15 inchs. From what i hear the ECSD im about to run is gonna need to switch at 4 inchs for my set up. Just depends on the strain. Youll need to get and rubber coated rack to boost your plants up closer to the lights early on. Im looking at about 4.5 sq ft of actual grow area. Thats after the pots and the lower area the lights dont reach.

I use the 42 watt cfls. Two for veg and four for flower. Never had any problems except when i tried to use eight instead of four. Eight was just to much light and heat. The buds didnt form right and were airy from the heat. Four bulbs is just the right amount. Mix them up if ya want. Nothing wrong experimenting alittle.

Sometimes ya have to pinch a stem to get them away from the blubs and yes the paperclips are for manipulating the plant.

Working on the carbon scrubber. Not gonna need it for a few so im taking my time. Id really like to keep the scrubber on the inside of the box so i can keep that stealth clean look to the box. Im working on a long tube that will run around the upper edge of the entire box. In the works now. If i can get it to scrub my wifes nasty cigg smoke then ill say it works good.

As for yeild thats all up to you. GL peace LL

G

Woohoo!!! Excellent harvest!!!

I can't wait to see you harvest the other tub!

G

113 g is a yell of a yield. Is it your largest with this type of setup? I love Microgrow!! Yall keep doing what yall do. Peace

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Very nice set up and great looking plants and bud. Almost makes me ashamed of flowering four plants in an area 3x that size. Of course they are 2x as tall. I may have to up the ante next time around. Very nice!

What size, how many gallons are the rubbermaids?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts