What's new

Zomia Collective

RobFromTX

Has anyone used these guys yet? I just ran across the website looking up info on the strain thai mango. Theres always room for another landrace seed source

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I'm along for the ride. I have been studying that website a lot. I'm afraid to order overseas since Customs got several of my European orders going through the Chicago Customs a while back. I am interested so please let us know how the whole process goes.

GrandpaMillenial

Yes please do follow up. they have some interesting strains

Yeah, I grew out ther squirrel tail #4, its on here

I will be growing some of there cambodian kirivong, and some freebie laotian muang xia.

I will put beans in the dirt in about a month, i have some girls flowering at the moment.

led05

Chasing The Present
I'm along for the ride. I have been studying that website a lot. I'm afraid to order overseas since Customs got several of my European orders going through the Chicago Customs a while back. I am interested so please let us know how the whole process goes.
Fkin Chicago customs same as it’s always been !

PS: Id give Zomia a go

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Yeah, I grew out ther squirrel tail #4, its on here

I will be growing some of there cambodian kirivong, and some freebie laotian muang xia.

I will put beans in the dirt in about a month, i have some girls flowering at the moment.
Nice journal! The flo looked amazing :love:

exoticrobotic

Anyone else had any joy getting seeds from this outfit?

I've had no seeds after three months and no reply to emails now.

Was looking forward to running a few of their Thai lines.

Shoulda trusted my gut when they declined my offer to pay for tracking.

Hopefully they'll arrive soon and I can update here with some better news.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran

OntologicalTurn

My seeds arrive to MX, the 2 kroeng krawia i put to test germinated without issues, and i put 2 kirivong today
IMG_20230821_120556_679.jpg

They explained to me that they are late to answer emails because they arte checking the grow with the farmers durango monsoon season.

OntologicalTurn

And i think their project is very nice, it's not just the landrace seeds,is the way they work alongside the traditional producers in fair trade, it's the only way to preserve the landraces, and a maybe an example of grow thinks can work in the countrys that historicaly producers of cannabis, like Mexico, Colombia, where the farmers are in the lowest level of the ilegal trade and sufer the most marginalization and violence

exoticrobotic

No. They ship from Francia

So no excuse for non delivery of seeds.

I ordered from Zomia, even offered to pay for mail tracking.

But i receive nothing.....nothing...Absolutely nothing and now they just ignore my emails.

I ordered some Squirrel tail 4 and Kaeren to UK.

Don't make me feel like a Karen for moaning about non existent delivery....

Last edited:

OntologicalTurn

They don't reply me on email aswell, neither they give me a confirmation on the shipment, i write them on telegram and they explained to me what I already say. Seeds came unexpected and faster than i thought anyway. Sometimes shit hapens, sometimes seeds get busted by customs, it's always a risk, just saying

exoticrobotic

Why didnt they accept my offer to pay for postal tracking?

After i said i prefer to pay for tracking they said it doesnt matter as all our orders are guaranteed.

They said if for any reason your seeds do not arrive they will resend them. This is clearly not the case and they refuse to reply to any emails i send.

I've never had a seed delivery not arrive, tracked and not tracked in over 30 years of a serious seed buying addiction.