What's new

Where to find Angola Seeds?

hellfire

Bangi is a Congo and a Nepal. No Angola. Wouldn't use ace if looking for pure landraces.

Snowhigh had some Angola Red crosses but nothing released pure. I'm not sure if Seeds of Africa ever stocked Angola genetics.

There's more heirloom and landrace activity online these days, I would try to connect with someone in the country.

burmese

sorry
picture.php

hellfire

Possibly little seed stock and cultivation in Angola due to legality...makes for some rare seeds and risky journey. Might be fun :biggrin:

romanoweed

oh 500 per pack , something for me! can you tell me who wants 500 for landraces? still need pure 70s Vietnamese.. if the genetic is right i pay that. oh no links allowed.

aaaah found it.

W

Water-

Angola is one of the top countries i want to visit.
great waves and weed but super expensive and crazy dangerous

W

Water-

oh 500 per pack , something for me! can you tell me who wants 500 for landraces? still need pure 70s Vietnamese.. if the genetic is right i pay that. oh no links allowed.

aaaah found it.

Magic Spirit Seed Co. - $100 per pack, 7 feminized seeds
* Vietnam Black 164 (Kiona Cut) S1- max 2 per customer

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I can not remember the handle of the Guy with the Real Red Angola but the plant had dark green leaf and the flowers were red huge plant that was growing out doors. A picture of it should be in icmag.No one is offering pure seed of it or ever did.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]..[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

romanoweed

thanx water,

but that vietblack is technically pure, ok. but the northern Vietnamese - Part in it is vfrom very close to China. It was used to bring floweringtime down. quiet indicaish influenced. not what i seek exactly, but nice. still a dream

romanoweed

yes, Mmember mustafunk from here, icmag has some Angolas in his Albums. has that red Color. Never ever saw a crazyer colored Strain than a red /winered Angola. Is that the average oldschool angolese Trait?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
yes, Mmember mustafunk from here, icmag has some Angolas in his Albums. has that red Color. Never ever saw a crazyer colored Strain than a red /winered Angola. Is that the average oldschool angolese Trait?

That was the Angola or Red Angola strain from what i remember it was never offered. I do remember the guy of the strain got upset about the Angola as he shared it but it came with conditions and they did not honor them.