What's new

New Mars Hydro 39x39 Setup

Rooster067

Hi there! New guy here, just wanted to show my new Mars Hydro setup. I have three tents total. A 2x2 I started with, a 32x32 that was gifted to me, and the new 39x39 Mars Hydro bundle. I have Mars lights in all three tents. A FC-E1500 in the 2x2, an RP-2000 in the 32x32, and the new 39x39 has a FC-3000 Evo, with all three sets of supplemental lighting. I missed the small print and didn't realize the supplemental lighting didn't quite fit the FC-3000 Evo, so I just zip-tied them on top. Better than nothing I guess. And I never have gotten the app timer to work on either the 1500 or the 3000. I'm not even sure I would trust it if I did at this point, so I adjust the dimming manually, and use reliable digital timers for the switching. Other than that, I'm more than happy with all the lights. The fans are really nice. The inline is super quiet, but I quickly learned I would rather have an external controller hanging on the tent, rather than the app controlled fan. It's just nice being able to walk into the room and see the displays on the tents. I suppose if everything was Mars it would all work together and be a little more convenient, but I have a little bit of everything going on, Lol. The oscillating are super quiet. I'll definitely be buying more of them. I like to run to oscillating fans, one above and below the plants, and one larger stationary fan up top to blow down on the lights. The tent itself is really nice, much nicer than the other two cheaper one I have. I really only have two complaints. One, the door only opens one side on top. It's strange the zipper doesn't go around to at least one other side, like the bottom zipper. Every other tent I have, and have ever seen, zips around at least two sides. A lot more access that way. Second is the straps provided to hold the door back when it's open. There is a strap on the door, and a corresponding strap on the outside of the tent. What am I suppose to do with those? Tie them together? Guess they never heard of velcro....
Anyway, I'm super happy with the tent. I moved in three Bubble Gum Sherbs I've hade in the 32x32 with some other clones I've been nursing. This will be their new home for the rest of the grow.

Attachments

• 20240507_195939.jpg
    20240507_195939.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20240509_050051.jpg
    20240509_050051.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 18

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi there! New guy here, just wanted to show my new Mars Hydro setup. I have three tents total. A 2x2 I started with, a 32x32 that was gifted to me, and the new 39x39 Mars Hydro bundle. I have Mars lights in all three tents. A FC-E1500 in the 2x2, an RP-2000 in the 32x32, and the new 39x39 has a FC-3000 Evo, with all three sets of supplemental lighting. I missed the small print and didn't realize the supplemental lighting didn't quite fit the FC-3000 Evo, so I just zip-tied them on top. Better than nothing I guess. And I never have gotten the app timer to work on either the 1500 or the 3000. I'm not even sure I would trust it if I did at this point, so I adjust the dimming manually, and use reliable digital timers for the switching. Other than that, I'm more than happy with all the lights. The fans are really nice. The inline is super quiet, but I quickly learned I would rather have an external controller hanging on the tent, rather than the app controlled fan. It's just nice being able to walk into the room and see the displays on the tents. I suppose if everything was Mars it would all work together and be a little more convenient, but I have a little bit of everything going on, Lol. The oscillating are super quiet. I'll definitely be buying more of them. I like to run to oscillating fans, one above and below the plants, and one larger stationary fan up top to blow down on the lights. The tent itself is really nice, much nicer than the other two cheaper one I have. I really only have two complaints. One, the door only opens one side on top. It's strange the zipper doesn't go around to at least one other side, like the bottom zipper. Every other tent I have, and have ever seen, zips around at least two sides. A lot more access that way. Second is the straps provided to hold the door back when it's open. There is a strap on the door, and a corresponding strap on the outside of the tent. What am I suppose to do with those? Tie them together? Guess they never heard of velcro....
Anyway, I'm super happy with the tent. I moved in three Bubble Gum Sherbs I've hade in the 32x32 with some other clones I've been nursing. This will be their new home for the rest of the grow.
Thanks for sharing your setup with us friend. Keep us posted on your gardens if it's safe. I would love to see how well everything works out for you.