What's new

Legend OG

Shmoezer

Veteran
still have to strip their bottoms<<<and dont really need the net if she's not stretching too much>>>she has great structure<<<and can hold her own pretty well.
unless you get her dialed >>.then fo sho she'll need some help holding up her FATT ASS nuggs. few stakes tword the end should be fine>>>SHOULD...might change my mind>>>we'll see how the first week of flower treats her.

supernuck

Wow man, I came back from a 5 year hiatus the other day to find mr Danks thread still kickin, OBS's smut shack still full of tail and now this? SHMOE? about ready to go run a victory lap over here:woohoo:

In honor of what i'm sure this room will end up looking like i'm gonna post a little something you might remember circa 2007?

Great to find this thread, can't wait to see what it brings :wave:

C

ConfirmPassword

What up Joe? Looking proper as always. Been awhile since I stopped in...literally :biggrin:. Sent you a few books and magazines at one point in time ;). Got your # and will give you a shout next time I'm down your way :)

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Looks awesome Joe what cut of stardawg is that or did you find that in seeds you popped? stardag x legend og would be epic! I can't wait to see them at 6 or 7 weeks should be some frost monsters, Any way I hope all is well with you and yours stay frosty bro later.

Shmoezer

Veteran
getting frostier as we speak>>>wish i could show ya>>>pics aint working again for me...
might just hit 2 per this round>>>havent seen em do this well in a LONG time:)
PEACE! JOE

theJointedOne

Veteran
sweet setup, i ike how you setup those tables and your training and such is nice, i bet youve got some serious colas going

keep up the good work

FreedomGrower

Veteran
:peacock::tiphat:

Attachments

• IMGP9450.jpg
    IMGP9450.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMGP9451.jpg
    IMGP9451.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 14

Shmoezer

Veteran
Trying to get some legend pics up

Attachments

• DSCN1973.jpg
    DSCN1973.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN1976.jpg
    DSCN1976.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN1975.jpg
    DSCN1975.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCN1977.jpg
    DSCN1977.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 19

norcal_sourD

Don't have any Legend OG or pics, but had to stop in and say WHASSSSSSSSSUP JOE!!!! Ya don't know me from dogshit, but I missed the shit outta yer posts. Never had the cash or beans to help while u were down and that really sticks in my craw but gawddamnit I'M Glad ur back brosklii!! We'll probably never meet IRL, but just know ya got yet another fan in Cali!! If I derailed this thread OP I apologize profusely.

Shmoezer

Veteran
O<<<WASSSSSSUP!
RR!my friend>>>howdy , howdy.

YEA so....A NUGGS AND JUGGS W/OUT EVEN ASKING the founders>>>

colorado on 4-20>>>thats where ill be FAR FROM>>>

cant believe the nerve of some peeps.
lame.

castout

Veteran
I dunno for sure who is doing the party, but I hope they keep it in the spirit that it was started for. It was started so that all growers, big or small, could get together and have a great time. It was our convention. You know better than anyone, why we decided to do a party...cause we weren't invited to the one you were at!!!!!! We decided to have a party that every grower could attend, if they were so inclined, and they got vouched. I have nothing but the best of memories of the parties. I am sad that nobody had the courtesy to let us know.....we had to hear from someone that had been invited. Our hearts went into that party, our son has the logo from one of the parties tattooed on his leg....and it just would have been a cool thing to let us know what is happening with it. And, because they are using that name, peeps think it is us. If we are such bad mojo that we can't get an invite, then why use a name so closely associated with us???? Don't make any sense to me.......