What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

whiteberrieS

Sonuvabitch
Veteran
Ill add that to the list. Is that Lemon G or different?

Lemon tree, SLH, Lemon G, Lemon Skunk, Ohio Lemon. Thats my list so far lol..
Pretty sure it's Ohio Lemon G yeah, or The Lemon or Ohio Lemon or the Lemon G. I'm in SoCal but I've heard Lemon G shits on the lemons we got

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
The stretchy gals
IMG_3639.jpeg

The Kushies
IMG_3640.jpeg

Did some super cropping on the stretchies and the monster in the back left has that crazy smell Im looking for.

A deep funky sour milk type of thing going on with a hint of lime in the background.

Um… 🙏🙏

whiteberrieS

Sonuvabitch
Veteran
Sour Bubble

Sour Bubble

THE_BERKS SOUR BUBBLE BX2 'BERTHA"

SOUR BUBBLE HASH, BY THE HASH MASTER, RESINRYDER..[used by permission of the photographer]

the following 2 are The CHILIBERKSTER[with permission of the photographer]

THE BERK 'BERTHA'

Chili did have some stunning examples of what a kush plant should be...mine that had these leaves went by the nickname Narcolepsy cuz after a J you'd at least nod out once or twice if not a full blown nap 💯🤙 after a month cure tasted just like bubblehash

Tynehead Tom

Bodhi's Eureka would be where I would go with the cross..... I missed them in the recent drop though.
It's (Lemon g x lavender lemonaid) and Bodhi said it was a Lemon breeding tool. They went fast in the drops but if you could find someone running them maybe they can get you some pollen

Crazy Chester

No way lol. Lets dust those girls up.

Ive never had the lemon g. Which one has more lemon in your opinion?
I'm sure we can figure out a way to do that. Everyone's nose is different, but I think this particular cut of SLH has lemon terps combined with lime and roses and is very sweet. The Lemon G, on the other hand, is pure lemon, but the lemon is less sweet - like 1/2 sweet lemon and 1/2 lemon zest - she has an astringency about her.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I'm sure we can figure out a way to do that. Everyone's nose is different, but I think this particular cut of SLH has lemon terps combined with lime and roses and is very sweet. The Lemon G, on the other hand, is pure lemon, but the lemon is less sweet - like 1/2 sweet lemon and 1/2 lemon zest - she has an astringency about her.
Yeah i really liked the SLH. It was more of a candy lemon and always thought that would mix well with the complex robust kushy flavor phenos of SB.

Sweet and savory.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Bodhi's Eureka would be where I would go with the cross..... I missed them in the recent drop though.
It's (Lemon g x lavender lemonaid) and Bodhi said it was a Lemon breeding tool. They went fast in the drops but if you could find someone running them maybe they can get you some pollen
I like the sound of that too.

Lemon mans Lemon Skunk has been the backbone to a lot of the lemon terps we experience today. Thats pretty hard to get your hands on though.

SLH would be the next best thing imo. Even better maybe.