What's new

Anyone Growing Gorilla Glue #4 Outdoors?

RckyMtRdnk

Here's some I light dep'd that are a little further along, just way smaller. Some clones I tried to give to somebody that they didn't come and get, so I flowered them.

Grizz

Veteran
well there loss is your gain, man that big one looks to produce some nice bud , was it worth the drive to get the cut ?

RckyMtRdnk

I would have to say yeah! Most definitely! It was a beautiful drive thru the mountains too! I had fun! I've been spreadin her around middle of nowhere ville to folks that had never heard of her. Theyre all blown away. Thanx again!

Cartel530

Veteran
she is one of the best plants to run outdoors hands down. She gets massive and doesnt have to waste time being topped. She is a Heavy producer and pretty damn good against mold. I let my buddy run a single plant last year. it didnt even reach over his 6 foot fence but was huge. He pulled nearly 7 pounds from her while his bubba an OG only pulled 3-4 and he lost a ton of tops to mold on the bubba! She shits on the blue dream for outdoors and easily replaces her spot as a staple for outdoor. She has a beautiful window indoors people pick from 50-70+ days which translates very well to being able to pick early if problems arise. Last year i had to harvest a garden 2 weeks earlier then planned and if i had blue dream i would have been screwed as the product would have looked premature with an OCT 1 pluck instead of the 15-20 when i would have preferred and didnt have a single complaint on the product. She also isnt super pungent while on the plant so if smells are of concern she is on the better side as well :)

Cartel530

Veteran
couple from last years urban garden :)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Oregonboog

I got her late in the season from a local dispensary here in Portland. She's hands down one of easiest plants I've grown outdoors. Hoping the weather plays nice until at least the 3rd week of October. I will definitely be running her again next summer. I can't wait to see how she does indoors.
411661295.jpg

411670215.jpg

I would have to say yeah! Most definitely! It was a beautiful drive thru the mountains too! I had fun! I've been spreadin her around middle of nowhere ville to folks that had never heard of her. Theyre all blown away. Thanx again!

that is cool of you man.Hooking peopleup with unknown all star genetics.haahha in for a good surprize they are. good lookin our bro keep spreadin the fiyah

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I live in Norcal ... guess the elevation,3k ft ? , keeps them away ... never seen a one of them.

Last edited:

gekolite

It is my opinion that cats do know the best cannabis , they have been around a lot longer than humans , cannabis has been on this planet a lot longer than humans . so they have millions of years of experience . Do you remember the caterpillar smoking a hookah in Alice in wonderland , there is something to this .

Latest posts

Latest posts