What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Up and about this morning for an hour or so - checking the site - attending to my ablutions - not sitting around - so the systolic is a up a tad - but blood pressure does vary a lot during my day - as it does with most people - depending upon what you do - or don't do - how stressed you are or not - if you've taken meds or not - or exercised - it changes accordingly -
2024-05-1903.51.292472285358367449829.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My understanding is not getting it up is one of the first signs of heart issues?
I know when my kidneys stopped working my dick just quit as well.
Not a single tingle to be found in that thing and we tried!
😂
Fortunately as my kidney function returned so did my turgidity.
However for a few weeks there I was able to think rationally which was.........weird.
😆
Only time I experienced my libido dropping off a cliff - is when I took Lipitor Atorvastatin's -

- darn thang was in a coma - and couldn't be awakened - no matter what I or the Mrs did to try and revive the poor bastid - was getting to the point of considering having a 'todger funeral' - when I realized that it could be these statin meds that doc had given me - that would also wake me up in the night 🌙 with MASSIVE LEG CRAMPS! - and made me feel aweful - like perhaps I was 90 years old or more - about to die and super feeble - plus I noticed accelerated loss of muscle mass - just from taking these things/meds for 3 weeks! - and so I quit - and after 3 months - me old fella finally woke up - and started looking around for a bit of action again - much to the delight of me and the Mrs -

- Phew! - and I thought he was a gonna - and had already started grieving -

* These are the fucked-up meds - that fucked - up my fucking up! - BEWARE!

** note - most all meds have negative side effects - some might affect you in a negative way - or not - and you will never know for sure if they will - until you try them -

2024-05-1904.18.552278377086195030029.jpg

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Up and about this morning for an hour or so - checking the site - attending to my ablutions - not sitting around - so the systolic is a up a tad - but blood pressure does vary a lot during my day - as it does with most people - depending upon what you do - or don't do - how stressed you are or not - if you've taken meds or not - or exercised - it changes accordingly -
you take care of yourself my friend! and know the next chang thai is on me
/just looking at your map

breath deep and enjoy every breath!

Dime

Only time I experienced my libido dropping off a cliff - is when I took Lipitor Atorvastatin's -

- darn thang was in a coma - and couldn't be awakened - no matter what I or the Mrs did to try and revive the poor bastid - was getting to the point of considering having a 'todger funeral' - when I realized that it could be these statin meds that doc had given me - that would also wake me up in the night 🌙 with MASSIVE LEG CRAMPS! - and made me feel aweful - like perhaps I was 90 years old or more - about to die and super feeble - plus I noticed accelerated loss of muscle mass - just from taking these things/meds for 3 weeks! - and so I quit - and after 3 months - me old fella finally woke up - and started looking around for a bit of action again - much to the delight of me and the Mrs -

- Phew! - and I thought he was a gonna - and had already started grieving -

* These are the fucked-up meds - that fuck-up ya fucking up! - BEWARE!

View attachment 19004821
I had the same experience. Statins will F you up and your liver. My doctor talked me into lipitor I took it and my bones and muscles gave me unbelievable pain, almost debilitating but he told me it isn't from the Lipitor so I kept taking them, I felt like I was ready for the grave. I went on a vacation and forgot to bring them and within 2 days I had less pain and in a week I felt a decade younger. My doc wanted me to try other ones that he said may not effect me like that but I said that's not happening and I dropped them completely . I think that it should be banned. It took about a year for me to feel almost normal after stopping.. I still have a spasm under my left shoulder blade I can't shake

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
you take care of yourself my friend! and know the next chang thai is on me
/just looking at your map

breath deep and enjoy every breath!
That map is the table cloth we have on the kitchen table - bought it about 6 years ago - the kids and everyone loves it - and both kids are doing well in their geography lessons - lol

Yeah - when I do have the odd beer 🍺 every year - its usually a Singha or Chiang Thai - so maybe I'll take you up on that offer some day - CHEERS!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I had the same experience. Statins will F you up and your liver. My doctor talked me into lipitor I took it and my bones and muscles gave me unbelievable pain, almost debilitating but he told me it isn't from the Lipitor so I kept taking them, I felt like I was ready for the grave. I went on a vacation and forgot to bring them and within 2 days I had less pain and in a week I felt a decade younger. My doc wanted me to try other ones that he said may not effect me like that but I said that's not happening and I dropped them completely . I think that it should be banned. It took about a year for me to feel almost normal after stopping.. I still have a spasm under my left shoulder blade I can't shake
Yup - I had exactly the same experience when I told my doctor about the radically bad side effects I experienced with these statins - he tried to put me on some other statin - but I refused - since my cholesterol was in the normal range anyway - and I couldn't see the point of taking something that made me feel like 'Death warmed over' - Maybe these docs try and get everyone on statins to make big money or something - I dunno? - but I do know that I'm not ever considering taking any statin ever again -

And when a doc suggests me taking a statin - I just say 'I'm allergic' - to 'em -

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
That map is the table cloth we have on the kitchen table - bought it about 6 years ago - the kids and everyone loves it - and both kids are doing well in their geography lessons - lol

Yeah - when I do have the odd beer 🍺 every year - its usually a Singha or Chiang Thai - so maybe I'll take you up on that offer some day - CHEERS!
that is cool man and a fun way to look at a map, i always loved maps
i will work around your schedule brother! we will ride the elephant one day

Magu🌈

Good morning old farts. 😁 I think its going to be a beautiful day. 🌞 Here is a portion of this years seedlings. The rest are already outside and in the ground. 🥸 Modern medicine is a scam.

“One pill makes you larger
and one pill makes you small.
And the pills that mother gives you
dont do anything at all.”
2FF14D61-95B4-4051-A682-8EBB34F21A28.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good day-of-the-sun morning to all! All hail Sol Rex!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A partly cloudy day here starting at 43F and predicted to reach 62F.

Alas, one of my nephews is in the hospital with a lung full of liquid that they have been unable to clear up or drain. They've ruled out heart and cancer, but still don't know what is causing it and are apparently going to try and drain surgically.

288308-HeliosSUN85dc.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
where do you buy elephant saddles ?
It's not so much a saddle - but more like a bamboo half-cage that is strapped to the elephants back - and then usually - on a larger elephant - 2 people can ride upon it - side by side -

- so was my experience waaay back in 1984 when courting my ex-Dutch wife - and we went on an elephant trek thru some Northern Thai Hill tribe villages - and visited the Karen - and Red Karen people - who lived in stilted houses 🏘 - that we could rock up to on an elephant - and dismount - right into the main room of the main house - sit/rest and drink/eat and toke/smoke - till we fell asleep - then climb back on the elephant the next morning - to go on to explore the next part of the trek -

Magu🌈

It's not so much a saddle - but more like a bamboo half-cage that is strapped to the elephants back - and then usually - on a larger elephant - 2 people can ride upon it - side by side -

- so was my experience waaay back in 1984 when courting my ex-Dutch wife - and we went on an elephant trek thru some Northern Thai Hill tribe villages - and visited the Karen - and Red Karen people - who lived in stilted houses 🏘 - that we could rock up to on an elephant - and dismount - right into the main room of the main house - sit/rest and drink/eat and toke/smoke - till we fell asleep - then climb back on the elephant the next morning - to go on to explore the next part of the trek -
@Gray Wolf . I hope your family member gets better. 🥰 @Gypsy Nirvana . I rode on an elephant at the San Antonio zoo in the early 1980s. The next load of people after us had to be removed from the animal very quickly because it was becoming agitated and dangerous. Those things are HUGE up close! 🤪

jokerman

Premium user
Good day-of-the-sun morning to all! All hail Sol Rex! View attachment 19004897 View attachment 19004898

A partly cloudy day here starting at 43F and predicted to reach 62F.

Alas, one of my nephews is in the hospital with a lung full of liquid that they have been unable to clear up or drain. They've ruled out heart and cancer, but still don't know what is causing it and are apparently going to try and drain surgically.

View attachment 19004902
All the best for him Brother

Unca Walt

420club
View attachment 19004813
Damn' near identical to mine this morning!

130/69 51 <-- You gonna live into yer eighties, Laddie, ya gots the right numbers. Now, just don't get shot or sumpin.

Unca Walt

420club
Yup - I had exactly the same experience when I told my doctor about the radically bad side effects I experienced with these statins - he tried to put me on some other statin - but I refused - since my cholesterol was in the normal range anyway - and I couldn't see the point of taking something that made me feel like 'Death warmed over' - Maybe these docs try and get everyone on statins to make big money or something - I dunno? - but I do know that I'm not ever considering taking any statin ever again -

And when a doc suggests me taking a statin - I just say 'I'm allergic' - to 'em -
When you are allergic to any statins, it gives doctors a whole new range of problems. As in other stuff isn't as effective, and that other stuff affects other other stuff that you take... and so on.

Statins, when accepted by your bod, allow you to eat things normally forbidden, as well as numerous other immediate benefits to your vascular health.