What's new

10 - Agrobar 720s over 6 - 4x8.5 ft rolling benches. F & D FTW

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you so much! How close did you get the tops to the lights? They are so close but look so good! Are the top buds closest any less terpy/smelly or the same as the rest?

Cheers!
They were too close this run. This is the closest ive ever gotten, some tops were 4-5ish inches away from bars. Way too close tbh. No less terpy, the only issue is the varied response when it comes to photobleaching. Our ogs all photobleached a little, the truffle and truffle mintz could be seriously 4-5 inches away and not one sign of stress or bleaching, its wild. This has been added to my list of things to consider when i place which strains in which location.

urislav3000

Hi very informative description of all your grows thanks for that.

I would be interested in your climate concept. What is the arrangement of your ac and your dehumidifiers. With the carbon filter I assume that you are not running a closed system? Is your mum and colne room also connected to it?

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Read this whole thing
Good stuff, thanks

You seem to operate the grows very profesionally, and your numbers are impressive

Want to drop this one off
This regards quality drops with K increase
I have been seeing same effect in my experience

And what about light reflectors for the sides?

weedemart

You can't achieve top tier results if you dont have everything dialed in and as other and I stated your nutrients solution is not optimal , other than that I think you could be limited by the size of the slab. Would be interesting to know how much you yield by slab on average. If you let the slab dry too much it will affect yield too.

Anyway it all depend on various factor.

theorical yield is dli * yield factor * number of days / surface

at constant dli , the number of days will have significant impact on the final yield, in theory.

thats why you can achieve incredible result on some metrics but it doesnt tell you if it outperformed a different scenario because it took longer time to achieve those result.

the sqft metrics have to be in balance with the effiency of the method to be cost-effective.

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_6793.jpeg
IMG_6792.jpeg
Happy Ladies
Week 3

Latest posts

Latest posts