What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zep's SweetSaver....

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Doing just fine outside. Didn't think it could handle the heat here but other than a few fan leaves browning it's going strong. Not a tall plant at all, rather short actually, like the other one I'm growing, but lots of bud sites and starting to frost up nicely. Should yeild about two oz. when finished, smells like sour lemons and pine and should knock me on my ass(fingers crossed). It proves that if you start with good genetics, good things will usually come from it. I'll keep you posted on it's progress along with my White Rhino. Safe growing.

And a close up of the buds forming....

KGB47

Veteran
Thanks for stoping by Anubis, I'm thinking about one month more or less on the one in the photo and a bit more than that on all the others. Here's an older picture of the SS and some White Rhino. All the Rhinos are blooming now :woohoo:

KGB47

Veteran
Took the picture of the WR about a month ago, I'll try to get one up with it blooming. Thanks for asking Purple :wave:

G

Looks like you got a tree comming along there! Must get a lot of rays.

KGB47

Veteran
Sorry to bump this but here's the latest picture of one of the White Rhinos. The stuff smells something terrible(yah!)and the crystals are forming real well for so early on in flower. Starting to get excited people, hope yours are doing as well.