What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome MT Wildhack Zamaldelica x Kali China usually has a quite bushy and compact structure, most of the times it doesn't need pruning to control its size.

babe ruth

Did sample my harvest this week end was honestly not expecting to much since it was not the most healty plant in the end i felt like has lost a lot of resin in last weeks. So what suprised me is the taste, nice smoke, burn well in a joint and taste like a good cigar, spicy and a little sweet. Really nice, the effect was a average pontency probably due to the fact it was not grow optimal and maybe not the most frosty pheno . It was a very feel good kind of effect that would be good for any occasion really. Will make a ton of kief the more hairy buds and sugar leaf, so i will probably boost my joint with that, it will sure be super tasty.😋

Cactus Squatter

This is fast becoming one of my favorite after work wind down smokes. Nice and relaxing without being sleep inducing. Doesn’t create a mind fog so I’m not useless after work either. Just a nice wind down and I’m finding I don’t seem to build a tolerance to it quickly either which is nice.

Also absolutely fantastic for paddle boarding down rivers. I spent the day today alternating joints of this and straight Zamaldelica as I floated along. Everyone we passed buy was digging the different smells since everyone here basically only smokes cookies, cake and breath strains. We shared a few with a couple groups to spread the ACE love around our little corner of the desert.

MT Wildhack

Attachments

• 20220502_234430.jpg
    20220502_234430.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 98
  • 20220502_234022.jpg
    20220502_234022.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 95

MT Wildhack

Very interesting phenotypic variation. First plant never topped, started last week of March, two weeks blue heavy lights, organic soil, is very compact with average sized leaves. Second plant started three weeks later with sunlight, 50/⁵⁰ mix topped and GH nutes has the largest leaves I've ever seen. Phenotypic/genotypic insights most welcome. 🐡

synthesis_314

Hello ... My brother turned me onto Ace and I loved the wonderful interview on the fantastic Potcast. After hearing all about the Ace mission and Dubi's sugestions to those new to Ace I decided to grow out some of the Zamaldelica x Kali China. Shes been very easy going. I saturated the 4" just a tad too far before transplanting so I'm getting a touch of mobile nutrient issues but I'm drying her back and she seems happy now.

Grown in my recycled soil with some Greengro aminos and brix and rootwise microbes.

I have a AACT brewing now and shell get her first watering since transplant 5 days ago today or tomorrow.

20220510_061914.jpg

I also think this may be of interest as well. My brother sent me some of his "Super Molombian" seeds (R). These are a Colombian Gold crossed with Super Malawi Haze. I expect these to go in flower for quite a while. I have 4 plants that are in 1 gallons now waiting for sex to show so I can select a female to grow out.out. I'll post the Super Molombian pictures here as soon as I get a chance.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Happy to hear you are enjoying with Zamaldeca x Kali China in the afternoons Cactus Squatter :) and glad your friends also appreciate the difference and qualities of this genetics compared with the cookies menu found there in the dispensaries. I also prefer Z x KC mostly for afternoons - early evenings.

MT Wildhack Zamaldelica x Kali China has a very complex genetic background so certainly you can expect each individual will show slightly different traits, yet all the plants of this cross are very easy to grow, compact, branchy, versatile and quite fast flowering, really suitable genetics for beginners.

Welcome synthesis_314 ;)thanks for listening to the Pot Cast interview, much appreciated. Thanks also to your brother to addressing you to our work.
I'm sure you will be pleased with your first experience with ACE genetics, Zamaldelica x Kali China can provide a very pleasant and complex first contact with our work.

synthesis_314

Happy to hear you are enjoying with Zamaldeca x Kali China in the afternoons Cactus Squatter :) and glad your friends also appreciate the difference and qualities of this genetics compared with the cookies menu found there in the dispensaries. I also prefer Z x KC mostly for afternoons - early evenings.

MT Wildhack Zamaldelica x Kali China has a very complex genetic background so certainly you can expect each individual will show slightly different traits, yet all the plants of this cross are very easy to grow, compact, branchy, versatile and quite fast flowering, really suitable genetics for beginners.

Welcome synthesis_314 ;)thanks for listening to the Pot Cast interview, much appreciated. Thanks also to your brother to addressing you to our work.
I'm sure you will be pleased with your first experience with ACE genetics, Zamaldelica x Kali China can provide a very pleasant and complex first contact with our work.
Thank you @dubi ... So far so good. Today ZKC got the tie down. She seems to be rooting very well in her 5 gallon. She got a AACT yesterday with some of my favorite additives. It goes to my curry trees and Calamansi limes as well.

Screenshot_20220512-074353.png

ZKC is on the right.

20220512_074721.jpg

Here you can see the Super Molombians in their sexing 1 gallons. This the Ace Super Malawi Haze x Colombian Gold from Tonglensongproject. The plant on the far left seems very enthusiastic!

synthesis_314

I thought I would return to share something very interesting about this Zamaldelica Kali China female I'm growing. The plant is exceptionally bushy and shes growing so densely that I felt it was time to trim and prune her a bit and get her lightened up for more even light penetration and airflow. I did my regular trimmings and decided to top one of the highest branches to keep the canopy even. As you can see she bleeds red! I'm assuming this is from the high anthocyanin content that I read about in the True Love cultivar from True Canna that crosses a filipino landrace that also bleeds red. Very exciting!

IMG_20220524_115146_868.jpg

synthesis_314

Hello all, I'm back in the end of week 4 for this beautiful ZKC. Shes pushing up high, the light is at the top of the tent and shes taking about 650 ppfd at the top of her tallest cola. I'm topdressing and watering in a tea and various soil biology every 2 weeks. Very exciting.
signal-2022-06-26-07-49-26-589.jpg

Theorganicguy

Hello all, I'm back in the end of week 4 for this beautiful ZKC. Shes pushing up high, the light is at the top of the tent and shes taking about 650 ppfd at the top of her tallest cola. I'm topdressing and watering in a tea and various soil biology every 2 weeks. Very exciting.
Great specimen you got there! Does she have a buttery, tropical and rancid aroma? Really reminds me of my pheno from 2019. Boy, what a fucking experience that was. I'm going to pull up a chair :)

b8man

Veteran
Hi again everyone.

I'm about 4 weeks in to veg with 5 Zam x KC doing pretty well under a 250w MH. But I've got 3 fairly indica looking squat plants and two more sativa-y that look like they are going to get much taller. They are all going to be flowered together with cuttings kept for finding keepers.

So how would you recommend keeping them around the same heights? Do they respond well to being topped and are the sativa dominant phenotypes very stretchy?

Also, a couple of the plants have pretty floppy, thin leaves. Is this a trait of the strain or have I just been overwatering?

Thanks.

synthesis_314

signal-2022-07-18-07-39-11-789.jpg

Hello friends of Ace. I just wanted to post an update here on the ZKC. Shes looking very good! About 5 feet high, and just starting week 8. Appearing very much like a sat8va hybrid with her foxtails but also chunky structure. Day 51 of flower. Shes starting to cloud up in the trichomes but I have a chocolate Thai sharing her space and theyre both looking like 9 weeks if things all work out. Very excited for this!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great looking buds after just 8 weeks of flowering @synthesis_314 :love: What kind of scents are you getting from her ?

Hi @b8man Zamaldelica x Kali China is very tamed sativa/indica hybrid,you will find slight differences in size and branching among different individuals, although all of them are very easy to grow indoors and react well to pruning. Kindly post some pics of each so we can appreciate more details and comment more in depth.

synthesis_314

Great looking buds after just 8 weeks of flowering @synthesis_314 :love: What kind of scents are you getting from her ?

Hi @b8man Zamaldelica x Kali China is very tamed sativa/indica hybrid,you will find slight differences in size and branching among different individuals, although all of them are very easy to grow indoors and react well to pruning. Kindly post some pics of each so we can appreciate more details and comment more in depth.
Hi Dubi, Its hard to believe shes just a few days past end of week 7! The smells are very subdued and the Chocolate Thai in the same space is very strong and masks the zkc. Its actually quite nice as the smell has been very manageable this grow. I'll do some sniffing around and report back 😆.

I just want to add some notes on growing. This ZKC has been grow in Detroit Nutrient Company living soil. It wicks very well as I grow in autopots. Water only in the reservoir which isbgravity fed to the trays. Water comes direct from a dehumidifier. Every 2 weeks I dry back thenpots and water in a AACT with a top dressing of amendments for that phase of the grow cycle. For beneficials I use Rootwise, Photosynthesis plus, Microbe plus, Fermented biochar and fishSh!t. I havent PHed anything in a year or so 😆

Last edited:

synthesis_314

Hello there. My how time flies when you're having fun. This very well may be the last pictures before harvest so I thought I'd loop back to you folks. Zamaldelica x Kali China polyhybrid at almost 9 weeks. She's grown in Detroit Nutrient Company soil with organic top-dressings, worm teas and added soil biology (Bokashi, Rootwise, Photosynhtesis plus, FishSh!t).

Her smell is hard to nail down because there's a super smelly Chocolate Thai next to her so I'll have to come back after some curing on the scents or at least after harvest. She's about 5 feet tall from the floor to the top cola, 7 week veg.

@dubi ... Would you be willing to provide me some reflections on your favorite harvest window for ZKC? Right now she's almost fully cloudy with little amber, almost none. Still a little partial clear trichomes on her. What's the sweet spot for trichomes with % milky to amber with regard to your intended effects?

signal-2022-07-28-07-36-01-159.jpg
20220728_142031.jpg
20220728_142022.jpg

AlphaCentaury78

Cosmonauta cannabico 🚀
Hi Dubi. This hybrid with Zamaldelica x Kali China would be very interesting.
I tried one joint of Zamaldelica grown my friend and I love it, really hight strong!!
I hope grow this strain in the future but where I live is difficoult buy this seeds.
I could buy online but I don’t like so I smoke my friend’s weed😆!!
Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts