What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x A5haze

Holeshot51

Not sure if there’s a thread for
Zamaldelica x A5 haze
Here are some baby’s just popped.
Thanks Dubi
D95A5888-FF8C-4678-90AC-F5B46EF0BAFA.jpeg

Last edited:

Holeshot51

So I’ve just set a small tent inside to flower 3 A5 x Zamaldelica. The two at back and the other pic is the one starting to flower outside , which I have now put in tent as well . One at front is A5 haze x Congo

Attachments

• E89656F5-4E95-4F0C-A7B9-46F947F0C19D.jpeg
    E89656F5-4E95-4F0C-A7B9-46F947F0C19D.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 81
  • BDEBE3A1-DF9D-47A1-84DD-EFFF151AFEAD.jpeg
    BDEBE3A1-DF9D-47A1-84DD-EFFF151AFEAD.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 78

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to see you Zamaldelica a A5 Haze both indoors and outdoors. The congo x A5 Haze is a great addition to the grow, thanks for that. Eager to follow their development in flowering! To find the sticky and appealing fruity stem rub from Zamaldelica elite mother in its offspring is usually a good sign.

Holeshot51

Glad to see you Zamaldelica a A5 Haze both indoors and outdoors. The congo x A5 Haze is a great addition to the grow, thanks for that. Eager to follow their development in flowering! To find the sticky and appealing fruity stem rub from Zamaldelica elite mother in its offspring is usually a good sign.
I’m sure they will both be great strains.
The terps of Zamaldelica is one of my all time favourites

Holeshot51

I just had a little stem rub . Already has sweet carrot aroma .so nice . Has a little Thai bud background to it though.

Holeshot51

You can’t see in pic. These buds are already glistening and super sticky. The aroma is so bizarre but very moorish . So earthy sweet . I just can’t get enough

Latest posts

Latest posts