What's new

Your must do's in the dam /

AlexanderS

excellent. ive been twice before so i know what you meen, there were so many things i intended to do while i was there and was so caught up in stuff that i never accomplished half the things i set out to do. generaly i dont drink, when i do its vodka and if im gonna do it there its gonna have to be later in the night cause i would never make it either, maybe a nice nightcap but thats about it. i think i want to spend some time checking out the grow shops and obviously seeds direct, i would realy like to check out a real grow op, but that might be a hard thing to arrange... oh, and tho i hate it so much, i feel the need for some of that dim sum over on the far side of redlight...

shopvac

ok alex i will def be with ya at over part of the trip :smile: i dont know if you can get anyone to show u their actual grow room. But i went to the cannabis college while i was there and took a peak at theirs, it was nice, nothing incredible but it kinda looked like Krusty freedom buckets done with soil. basically big bushes 1 each under a 600.

oh and ill have to browse back a couple pages to see this about the imax, sounds interesting :joint:

G

AlexanderS,,,if u want to see a real grow u can check out the flying dutchmens public display ,its in their basement

i aint sure if they still do the sensi castle tour anymore ,anyone else know ?

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
How about a grow shop field trip

How about a grow shop field trip

There hasn't been castle tours in a few years hazy...from my understanding it's not in operation any longer.

As for grow shops...there is one which is a must see for all growers interesting in visiting the top shop in the dam. These guys know the business for sure, and are a most respected grow supplier for both commercial and personal grows. This is a place where soil in 50 lt bags are stacked on pallets ready to forklift out to the waiting truck/van :eek: They carry a full range of nutrients, filters, ventilators (custom made to your specs), gee...everything you can think of needing, and if they don't stock it then you don't need it :biglaugh: They also have a separate room which generally houses around 100 or less plants, unless they've just harvested :canabis: Kinda reminds me of going to the garden center at Wal-Mart except everything there is for cannabis :canabis:

Hmmm, :chin: if enough are interested to visit this place, maybe we should organize a 'field trip' :biglaugh: Is easily reachable by tram too.

:wave:
dg

AlexanderS

i am most certainly interested in it, this trip isnt just for my entertainment :joint: , i plan on trying to learn and see as much as i can about how other people do things, their techniques and equipment and such. i also want to get a good feel for the different strains and so on and so forth :) anyhow, i plan on loadin up on info. mykeyboardjuststartedmessingup,soicantusethespacekey,wierdhowitjuststarted
outofthebluelikethis,soimgonnacutthisshortandgoopenmykeyboardtocleanit
thankyouallverymuchfortheawesomeideas.

--AlexanderS

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Dutchgrown said:
Hmmm, :chin: if enough are interested to visit this place, maybe we should organize a 'field trip' :biglaugh: Is easily reachable by tram too.

:wave:
dg

sounds like heaven.... gosh... i wish those damn beurocrats would get off their ass and legalize this damn plant...

shopvac

i think DG's statement goes without question, hell yes im interested in going, i doubt well see too many complaints either :Wink: :joint: :smile: hehe.... all aboard

just booked my room at damrack for me and my buddy. We went together in 00.
this trip to the supply shop sounds cool,as id be in for a few different trips,were gonna get there on th 17th,and leave on the 23. Wow,im psyched.
peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
A couple of questions

can you guys who've been before recomend any hotels that are centraly located if pos. also more importantly, what are the exact dates when the event starts and finishes, i can't take much more then 3 or 4 days away so need to know when to book my flight for.

i'm realy looking forward to meeting you all.

peace
gaius

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
The official dates are 18th, 19, & 20th April, 2005. Most are arriving prior to and staying a few days after the event. As for hotels...there's ALOT in the centrum area of Amsterdam....if it's in the centrum it is close enough. The closer you get to Dam Square usually the higher the rate (if cost is an issue). Just do a google on hotels in Amsterdam NL and you'll get more than enough choices to make yourself dizzy going through them all. One I haven't seen anyone mention is 'The Dam Hotel'...excellent location directly on the Damrak and steps from Central Station....VERY centrally located, economical, close to the venue of Fat City and Gypsy's Seed Boutique.

dg

G

Due to my change of arive dates / I canceled my booking at the Damrak & just booked 6 nights at the 'The Dam Hotel" for a lot less

I will be at the Dam Hotel :smile: from the 15th-21st - US $285.00

:wave: Thanks for the heads up DG that just saved me a bunch

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thanks for the Dam Hotel tip. it looks like it shouldn't be difficult to find a room at that time of year? specialy if i book in the next days. so next is a plane ticket so i arrive on the 17th and leave on the 21st. this is gona be fun.

peace.....gm