What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your GUITAR !

Im'One

I forgot the dream guitar part...what ever guitar plays itself. Ocassionally you run across one that just talks back to you, I remember an INCA SILVER Stratocaster in a pawn shop back home, ever one in town was talking about it. I went back with the money and it was gone...another was a three pickup white SG that was priced at two grand...lately they are hard to find. The latest that came close was a Jimmy page model telecaster at our local music store. Im still thinking about that one. They had a triple O Martin I loved but it dissappered too.

ElGato

Veteran
hey guys, some serious nice gear going on here

Love your Gibsons belleswell!

on with the show!!
here's my latest Partscaster Build

6.7 lbs of sheer Tele joy

vintage Ash body possibly a 66 Fender body( was previously sold as so anyway) , Musikraft Neck, Gotoh Cut bridge and saddles, Gotoh Tuners, Rutters control plate and Rumpelstiltskin pickups. My best build ever and it's become my #1

picture.php

here's my 69 Deluxe Reverb

picture.php

here's the Tele with a couple friends, a 1964 Princeton 6G2 and 1964 6G15 Reverb Tank

picture.php

and here's an older group shot, some of these are now gone

picture.php

belleswell

whoa ...what is that 4-hole Marshall? Super lead 100?

That full stack (straight and slant cabs), have 4- 25w greenback Celestions in each. The amp head that was bought with it at the same time is sitting on the guitar safe. It's a 100w JMP bought new in '72.

No master vol on the old JMP's. To get it to start breaking up, one has to crank it to at least 7 on the Richter scale. Very loud.

The other amps are a Fender Twin reverb, a Peavey JS 120w,

and the one now sitting on the stack is a Marshall 6100 LE, also called the 30th anniversary model.

The one with the blue/purple tolex was the LE model, and only made in '92 with EL34 valves and considered to be the better of the two.

The more common 30th anniversary model is the LM, which has the black tolex and was made from '92 to '98 and has the 5881 valves. The shortage of EL 34 valves in '92 caused them to change the board to accommodate the 5881 tubes. Mine is the rarer LE model with the purple/blue tolex. Best amp I've ever owned out of a dozen or so over the years.

https://soundcloud.com/belleswell/non-cover-cover-dt

ElGato

Veteran
That full stack (straight and slant cabs), have 4- 25w greenback Celestions in each. The amp head that was bought with it at the same time is sitting on the guitar safe. It's a 100w JMP bought new in '72.

No master vol on the old JMP's. To get it to start breaking up, one has to crank it to at least 7 on the Richter scale. Very loud.

The other amps are a Fender Twin reverb, a Peavey JS 120w,

and the one now sitting on the stack is a Marshall 6100 LE, also called the 30th anniversary model.

The one with the blue/purple tolex was the LE model, and only made in '92 with EL34 valves and considered to be the better of the two.

The more common 30th anniversary model is the LM, which has the black tolex and was made from '92 to '98 and has the 5881 valves. The shortage of EL 34 valves in '92 caused them to change the board to accommodate the 5881 tubes. Mine is the rarer LE model with the purple/blue tolex. Best amp I've ever owned out of a dozen or so over the years.

https://soundcloud.com/belleswell/non-cover-cover-dt

killer gear bro!

a man could have some serious fun in that room

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ll never forget when my older brother got a Marshall 100 with the master gain control ...oh my God that amp produced

VintageNotOld

Guitars and friends of guitars - I'm not a guitarist at all I'm a sax player - 1937 The Martin Tenor, Yamaha Pro Alto - also love my mandolin and McCartney Bass - they are my instruments I focus on but I can scratch out a tune on 12 String haunted guitar, violin and banjo. The tubular shaped carved tube thing is a Madagascan Valiha which I have no freaking clue how to play and I also can't play 6 strings at all.

Attachments

• 20220608_111017.jpg
    20220608_111017.jpg
    922.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1581.JPG
    IMG_1581.JPG
    583.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2814.JPG
    IMG_2814.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0934.JPG
    IMG_0934.JPG
    402.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1710.JPG
    IMG_1710.JPG
    690.5 KB · Views: 44

HarleyJammer

Veteran
2019 Fender Stratocaster Pro in Olympic White/maple fretboard (Woodstock, yo!)
2000 Gibson '67 RI Flying V. Heritage Cherry
1992 Jon Hill Custom Superstrat (The Comet)
1989 Hamer USA Californian Custom. Planetary Storm paint.
Suzuki mini-strat used for autographs
Takamine nylon

CaptainLucky

hey guys, some serious nice gear going on here

Love your Gibsons belleswell!

on with the show!!
here's my latest Partscaster Build

6.7 lbs of sheer Tele joy

vintage Ash body possibly a 66 Fender body( was previously sold as so anyway) , Musikraft Neck, Gotoh Cut bridge and saddles, Gotoh Tuners, Rutters control plate and Rumpelstiltskin pickups. My best build ever and it's become my #1

picture.php

here's my 69 Deluxe Reverb

picture.php

here's the Tele with a couple friends, a 1964 Princeton 6G2 and 1964 6G15 Reverb Tank

picture.php

and here's an older group shot, some of these are now gone

picture.php
I wish I had half the guitars 🎸 I lost in Pawn shops. Smh CL🍀

Latest posts

Latest posts