What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yellow sections on leaf.

wee2

Howdy.
I've got 4 clones growing nicely. 1 plant has multiple yellowing sections on numerous leaves. I have seen this problem in a photo or book somewhere before, but I can't find it. Can anyone advise?
If I had to guess, I would say alcaline soil causing nutrient lock of some sort. Soil is 7.5pH, but I water with 5pH water.
Screenshot.jpg
Thanks.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Genetics is where the variegated difference comes from. Not a soil problem, so don't try to fix it with pH adjustment or the addition of nutrients. I've had a few and one thing I can say is that the weed is excellent and will turn purple in cold temperatures. I've never had a variegated plant that I didn't like flowering. Keep us posted on the results. 😎

Latest posts

Latest posts