What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yellow leaves that fall off by touch

Soil Happy frog
Container size 10 gallons
Nutrients general hydroponics two part floraduo
pH I was trying to keep it above 6.0 to 6.5
Additive silica
Temperature 85 humidity 50
Watering one gallon of water 4 to 5 days.
Third week of flowering

Attachments

• IMG_20220906_120720618~2.jpg
    IMG_20220906_120720618~2.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20220906_120656875~2.jpg
    IMG_20220906_120656875~2.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Your plants may need more water. That seems like not enough water for a 10-gallon pot. I give my Happy Frog soil water every other day. They get 2000 ml of water per 5 gallons of soil. Since I'm on the last part of flowering I have reduced the amount to 1000 ml per every other day. Post a full photo of the whole plant for the best answer. . 😎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Happy Frog potting mix can fool you because it's lightweight compared to some other potting mixes. When I weighed my seedling cups I noticed that Happy Frog potting mix weighed 50 grams less per dixie cup than Root's Organic potting mix. That tells me that the light mix can hold more water than the heavy rich mix. .

When using Happy Frog it's best not to saturate or flood the substrate. I water my Happy Frog mix with the same amount I use with Pro-Mix hp, however, I do not allow any runoff or discharge with Happy Frog. I keep the ppm high above the normal range compared to soil-less mixes. The high ppm salts are not all available but will be in the future. Hold what you got when using Happy Frog for the best results. 😎

Happy Frog potting mix can fool you because it's lightweight compared to some other potting mixes. When I weighed my seedling cups I noticed that Happy Frog potting mix weighed 50 grams less per dixie cup than Root's Organic potting mix. That tells me that the light mix can hold more water than the heavy rich mix. .

When using Happy Frog it's best not to saturate or flood the substrate. I water my Happy Frog mix with the same amount I use with Pro-Mix hp, however, I do not allow any runoff or discharge with Happy Frog. I keep the ppm high above the normal range compared to soil-less mixes. The high ppm salts are not all available but will be in the future. Hold what you got when using Happy Frog for the best results. 😎
When I was watering I seen lots of water runoff so Yeah I'm pretty sure that I'm over watering it too thank you for the reply. I've been trying to use enzymes and letting the pot dry out for a while before watering. She was losing five or six leaves every day.

Last edited: