What's new

Yellow leaves during mid flowering phase

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
You ”doubt” he/she isn’t giving enough nutrients even thou the amount of nutes hasn’t been mentioned?! Very scientific approach.

If you look at the photos you can see the leaves that aren’t as damaged looking green enough and you can also see the color of the water leaves being quite green. The plants are getting enough nutrients, the problem is with the bugs. NPK nutrient deficiencies do not create such blotchy yellowing, thirps do. Get a clue. Internet is full of photos of thrip infested plants.

Maybe you should learn how to read plants abit better when you have been show photos and assume/doubt abit less.

I didn't say that. I'm thinking quite the opposite, and the thread is still heading in that direction.
What I said was that I'm doubtful they are following the bottles instruction. I will drop a grand on that, if you care to wager.

Yes I can see thrip damage. I said to fix that first. That's as far as you have got though. Thrips can suck a plant to death, but here I see exhausted soil is a high possibility. The obvious thing to do is ask how much food they are getting.

I'm sorry if this offends you enough to move from civil conversation about the topic to more personally adjusted responses. I fixed your plants though, despite your attempts to stop me. We remember your big humped back as you left the set when I offered to help. Making me take months to extract the little bits I needed from you, to fix your grow. The truth is out there. You don't want me to be better than you. It's okay... nobody else actually cares. It's just amusing to those that watched it happen. Causing your second stage exit as you realised what I had done.

Do you really think you should ignore my observations and then even move to deny them?

Come on mate. Use all the bits of the puzzle. One way or another, they are lacking. Saying I'm wrong, just makes you wrong.

Gio88

[No message]

Attachments

• photo2081905.jpg
    photo2081905.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 46
  • photo2081906.jpg
    photo2081906.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 47
  • photo2081907.jpg
    photo2081907.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 51
  • photo2081908.jpg
    photo2081908.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 49
Your yellowing and leaf drop is not too bad. The heat of HID lamps seem to kill off the mould. Affected leaves then dry up and completely drop off by the end of the flowering phase. It is a common problem. Don't worry. The flowering sugar leaves and buds take over sustaining plant growth. Using LED for vegging may reduce this problem. CFL certainly increases it. Thanks for the post.
:peacock:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It will be much easier for the guys to help you now you've posted a pic of the whole plant under better light !
Buds look pretty good.. and that's the main thing. The leaves yellowing at that stage is not a huge problem but looks like lack of N.. but the bigger leaves tend to fade and yellow during mid-late flowering anyway. Neem for mites/thrips is good but you need to be careful not to spray the buds during flower as it may effect smoking quality. I tend to mostly use it during veg.
VG