What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone ever try 808 genetics

WiL$on

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had experience with 808 genetics or a dude named Jacob Britt aka supa kauai. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

WelderDan

Veteran
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had experience with 808 genetics or a dude named Jacob Britt aka supa kauai. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Don't waste your time with Supaklown. He's a wannabe. He came here claiming his daddy created Florida Crippy, and OG Kush is just Florida Crippy.

There is a huge thread on it where he was debunked. We chased his lying ass outta town.

There is also a bunch of scam reports about him. He's all over Instagram.

Stay away and don't believe his hype.

WelderDan

Veteran
Hmmm, new account, only one post and no more after getting an answer. $5 says it was Supaklown or one of his friends testing the waters to see if it was safe to return to peddle more bullshit.

WiL$on

No it's not him. I don't get online much. Maybe I'm not that great with computers but I could only find one bad review on him. Something about not getting the real kauai electrics. Is there a specific reason or reasons other then what he said his dad did on a radio podcast? Any info would be great. Thanksgivings

Zackwoodz

I’m wondering the same thing Wilson. I ordered some of his gear off of his Instagram Live. I got 7 packs for 110 all different strains couldn’t resist the deal. It took awhile to get a confirmation email and i had to blow him up on social media to get a response but I got one. All the flowers I’ve seen grown out look great. I always get skeptical when breeders aren’t showcasing there flowers and dropping new strains every week. Makes me wonder if there even growing there gear out or chunking pollen. Really hoping 808 isn’t all talk.

Latest posts

Latest posts