What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Piss

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
I have a few GG4 crosses in my arsenal right now. If there was only one I could choose to document it would be this one.
GG4 pollinated a NorCal Catpiss. These are f1s. I would like to get my hands on PNW Dogshit to add to this line and then Bx it back to the GG4. There are less than 40 of these seeds. I only have 8 more of them the rest are passed around.
Here is a bud I plucked off my outdoor NorCal Catpiss yesterday that still has a few weeks left.

As you can see, the Catpiss leans heavily on the Indica side with tight internodal structure from top to bottom. It reeks on late flower, has a high thc% and finishes quickly. I believe that all these traits are perfect to mix with the glue. I expect some high yielding, sturdy branched, smelly beyond all hell, fast finishing plantsfrom these seeds.

I will update periodically

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
#1 on left #2 on right
This far #1 is an extremely vigorous and stretchy gal. Traits that are leaning towards the glue side. #2's structure is more pleasing, although it isn't as vigorous as #1

B

bigganjabud

I'm interested in gg4 as well just don't think il see it in the UK for a while

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
MMM.......catpiss......
My roommate smelled it today without knowing its name.
Me: "What does it smell like?"
Him: "smells kind of disgusting"

Hehe.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
well it looks like 5 more are up. 1 of them dried out and died :\. there may be one more to show itself.

#2 left #1 right