What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Strawberry Kush

the gnome

Veteran
here's a few SSK gals in the home stretch
got their last meal yesterday, water from here on out.

sour bubble has a definite influence on this strain. :blowbubbles:
I had one sativa pheno out of 5.
Bog did a great job with this one, frosty as always
AND
these really do like smell strawberries!

:dance013::dance013::dance013:

picture.php

:blowbubbles::blowbubbles:

picture.php

:dance013::dance013::dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

:dance013::dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

:ying::ying::ying:
picture.php

DRorganic

Veteran
I have some rez double strawberry diesel and some of rez chem dog IBL and some mosca c99bx1 and want to grow these out first and spread some Pollen and keep my best out of the bunch to clone .

nice cross and you did a good job with this strain. it should reward you in the end with what appears to be one resin dripping plant. good luck

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
beautiful girl! whats the cross on her?? i still have some seeds that i need to pop to find a sour strawberry kush, the cross on her was a sour diesel x og kush bx1 (male from JLP) x strawberry kush... still have yet to pop those seeds and run through them...

anyways i have really enjoyed runnin across your gal, happy harvest :joint:

the gnome

Veteran
hey Dr O

actually this is my 1st crack at indoor growing

I wish I could take credit for the breeding
but that belongs to BOG
there was a limited quantity tester strain he was offering last summer.

dimebag,
she has quite an esteemed lineage in her
Bogs added flagship Sour Bubble strain with a few other stains
I know whatever gets crossed with SB is a winner.
I had one sative pheno the, the rest were indie's with a hevey leaning towards SB

heres what Bog had to say
SSK= Strawberry Kush (Strawberry Cough x Razz x ECSD) x BOG Sour Bubble
----------BREAKDOWN-------------------
Strawberry Cough = All that anyone knows is it’s from partly of North American origin and partly uniquely European. "Strawberry Cough" is a hybrid between an Indica and a Sativa. It probably has Strawberry fields x Haze in it..
Razz = Grandaddy Purple X Lavender
ECSD (East Coast Sour Diesel) = accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
Sour Bubble = (white label bg x white label bg) x (white label bg x white label bg)
bg means bubblegum
White label bubble gum = Big Skunk x some NL#5
--the original white lable bg seeds were first crosses and had some phenos totally unlike BG. I made clones of certain phenos and made a bunch of seeds to select from after that. I always thought the kush side was the potency and the bg side as the yielder. -BOG