What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

xbox 360 questions

A

AlterEgo860

hey couldn't find a thread for it. so figured id post it here..

well here it is.. I have a xbox360 but this goes for any game system..

IS there a way to backup my discs basicly.. I keep buying games.. and then about a few months in.. either me or the GF or even the dog.. somehow will scratch the shit out of it.. and have to buy another.. which is fuckin stupid..

so I figured maybe if I can make a backup.. keep the real disc in the case at all times. and use backups to play.. then if anything happens just recopy and keep going.. im not looking to rent games n copy them and keep them or whatever.. just trying to make sure I don't keep buying the same game over and over again.

like with computer games this is how I make sure I don't need to buy or download illegally the game discs wen I scratch a disc or something..

just trying to save money on not rebuying shit.. I barely play my xbox but now that I bought my replacement dvd rom I figured shit I wana find a way to do this also.

Hugh Midity

Veteran
no, not without modding the xbox to read burnt discs and burning them special. check the xbox store next time you you need to buy a game and see if they offer it for download then you're good to go as long as you have access to the account. if you have the hard drive space you can install the games on it and it stores certain data so that the disc has to be read less but will still have to be in the xbox to play it, for example, I have a copy of bf3 that will not read on it's own, I rented a copy and used it to install on my xbox hard drive and now I can use the unreadable copy to play

Like Hugh said, it has to be modded first. Jungle flasher, and Jtag are some things you can google about modding on the Xbox.

B

birdman_

When i got the Xbox1 I was Pissed That it was Not Backward Compatiable !?! /-: . Now i see THEY ARE Including that Feature ...(you money Makers Microsoft!..)
jst saying

Latest posts

Latest posts