What's new

WTB butane gas NSW

4tokin

Definitely playing it safe.
Thats why I am moving away from ethanol washes to a closed loop butane wash.
So what is this cooking grade butane you speak of.

Last edited:

V_MAN

Definitely playing it safe.
Thats why I am moving away from ethanol washes to a closed loop butane wash.
So what is this cooking grade butane you speak of.

I use Ventti butane myself and hear newport is also good. I have checked the MSDS on both and they are fine :)

Do you have a CLS yet? Haven't seen or heard of anyone in Aus with one. I'm sure I could do a search and see though :)

4tokin

I use Ventti butane myself and hear newport is also good. I have checked the MSDS on both and they are fine :)

Do you have a CLS yet? Haven't seen or heard of anyone in Aus with one. I'm sure I could do a search and see though :)

I have the small tamisium.

V_MAN

I have the small tamisium.

That's awesome, do you know anyone else with one? I'm very interested in trying to get one myself but most of them have been quite pricey. But I guess you get what you pay for. How much does yours hold and if you don't mind saying the price? That would be great :D

V_MAN

You could try your local BOC, but just finding a good excuse for them to give it to you could be another thing. Unless they ask no questions, you tell no lies :p

smerkdbowel

hey mate, plenty of tobacconists in sydney carry newport butane, shouldnt be more than a few dollars a can. the fella who runs my stuff for me swears its the cleanest u can get here and he is super obsessive compulsive about his runs.