What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wreckeds wonderful world of weed

G

Damnn Wrecked this thread is awesome. Definatley kept me entertained for the last 20 min lookin at pics (damn my computer is slow). All that oil looks aweeeesome. The LS oil must put you out pretty nice.

Wrecked

first pic is wallducks c99 xblueberry..
Thanks cj 3lg jaws and massholebmx for your kind comments... havent tried any of the oil yet but i will later today... vector tane is another good brand and i have smoked some oil made by them never used it though... I still will make a bubble run but it normally doesnt come out as potent as the oil.... yea my cpu is kinda slow to bmx but here are some more pics and hopefully cj will like these as well with some hawaiian heritage... Its rm cherrybomb x blueberry and came out much better and better smoking than i thought.... I put up a untrimmed pic cause i like the leaves at the end... i will try and get some more pics up tommorow.... PeAcE :wave: :joint:

G

Definatley looks like you have no shortage of bud wrecked. Definatley let me know how that oils smokes. And damn I think I can smell that cherry berry through the monitor even if my computer is super slow!

G

Dont see much Blue Satelite stuff going around these days. how did the apoolotripxblue satelite grow, and maybe a little smoke report on her?

mikeh

SweetTooth F2: (second week budding, the residue is some anti-spint stuff (biological ))

Foto=FHXW43NV.jpg

Santa Maria F4 (week 5):

Foto=BDLX3YXS.jpg

(you can :joint: the santa maria at barneys & reeferman :yummy: )