Worst looking plant contest!

• Thread starter Eureka Springs Organics
  • Start date

JDubsocal

judging by all the bark your ph is probably very acidic and too wet. try transplanting into some new media or raise the ph with lime.

this is 6 weeks from seed.

this is 6 more weeks after that when i got my issues under control.

Good to know, thanks for the tip!

This is what makes this community so great. Yes I posted it to join the thread for all to laugh at, but the fact that a remedy is provided, awesome.
:groupwave:

Fitzera

I've got a couple right now.

This one is due to no fault of my own. Half the plant grew shitty, the other half has grown just fine. Even when i topped it, one shoot was good, the other shitty.
I've confirmed it to be male so it's cat food now.
10w9ik.jpg

This one on the other hand is all my fault. im pretty sure its a combo of low nutrient soil i forgot to amend, too much water, too intense light from the qb, temp fluctuations etc etc etc. Initially it was showing more of a magnesium issue which is when I tested my soil and realized it had nitrogen and that's about it. I gave it a top dress I mixed up but it hasn't been using enough water to water that in. Hence why I think it's too much water as well. Now it's showing lack of nitrogen. It's just pissed for every reason. Waiting on sex to decide if I nurse it back to health or give it to the cats.

q0m9j8.jpg

Sub24ox7

I've got a couple right now.

This one is due to no fault of my own. Half the plant grew shitty, the other half has grown just fine. Even when i topped it, one shoot was good, the other shitty.
I've confirmed it to be male so it's cat food now.
10w9ik.jpg

This one on the other hand is all my fault. im pretty sure its a combo of low nutrient soil i forgot to amend, too much water, too intense light from the qb, temp fluctuations etc etc etc. Initially it was showing more of a magnesium issue which is when I tested my soil and realized it had nitrogen and that's about it. I gave it a top dress I mixed up but it hasn't been using enough water to water that in. Hence why I think it's too much water as well. Now it's showing lack of nitrogen. It's just pissed for every reason. Waiting on sex to decide if I nurse it back to health or give it to the cats.

q0m9j8.jpg
Lol I like the give it to the cats part. I have 6 cats and most of them love to eat fan leaves idk why. Then proceed to throw up.

Fitzera

Lol I like the give it to the cats part. I have 6 cats and most of them love to eat fan leaves idk why. Then proceed to throw up.

Right?! They love them so much. My big guy gets cranky when I won't let him in the tent with me.
The small one is the only one that throws up from eating the leaves but i think its just he doesnt chew them enough. Big pieces covered in spit come out lol.

f2obsession

Right?! They love them so much. My big guy gets cranky when I won't let him in the tent with me.
The small one is the only one that throws up from eating the leaves but i think its just he doesnt chew them enough. Big pieces covered in spit come out lol.

Cats need a little vegetable food. That's why indoor only cats chew almost any plant they find in the house. There are products for this purpose for cats. I think some wheat grown in a small pot with pure soil is better for them than hemp leaves.

Fitzera

Cats need a little vegetable food. That's why indoor only cats chew almost any plant they find in the house. There are products for this purpose for cats. I think some wheat grown in a small pot with pure soil is better for them than hemp leaves.

Yes its called cat grass. Which is just grain grass, wheat, rye etc. It doesn't seem to live long enough in my experience or it gets ripped out by the cats. But this "cat grass" I have more of ;)

Three Berries

I've had my cat chew on my plants and if I don't cut off the chewed leaf it will deform the plant somewhat like this photo.

10w9ik.jpg

Lebanizer

Contest is over but here's a "gem" from a few years back. Seeds were "nettle" from a member in former Russia somewhere (I forgot where). They were a web leaf strain. Supposedly the guys uncle grew industrial hemp for the gov and kept a pheno that was high in thc but web leaf.
Long story short, I got some and all hermed, except 1. This was her.

This is the best plant ever !

Stonerbudz

THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED...

Not being much for ego I thought we would try something different, so we are running a contest for the worst looking plants. Post your picture up of your worst looking plant(plants).

Rules:
You can only post one picture
The contest will run for 14 days(last entry day will be Christmas day)
Because of importation laws entries will need to be in the US
Please only post pictures of your plants

Let the games begin!
Worst plant here it was grown under a 315w cmh light it’s a photo and it’s 7 months old already been flowering 12/12 for the past 2 months now

Attachments

• E383AAF7-F92B-4508-AF2B-C28CA5E783A1.jpeg
    E383AAF7-F92B-4508-AF2B-C28CA5E783A1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 39