What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WORLD CUP GERMANY 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
only the first fault inside the area seems to have been a possible penalty kick, the second one was obviously not, but it could have fooled the untrained eye :D
well, ghana gave it a shot, played real good actually, but they couldn't score, and this is the way football is, if you don't score the goals, the goals will be scored at you.
italy did not play like it has always played either; italy is defined by being a very defensive team, this time they went all out, personally i enjoy their new game style better...
i don't think u.s.a sucked that bad, i think their coach is to blame, he's pretty stupid and is obvious he doesn't understand the game well enough to be coaching at this level, marimbas is right about this. thing is that the czeks played a lot better and had the north americans figured out from the start.
japan made the same mistake as argentina, scored and waited for the time to end, which sometimes works, but that is not a good way to play a world cup at all...

things are getting interesting, lets see brazil's game tomorrow, france is also something to check out.

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
PazVerdeRadical said:
italy did not play like it has always played either; italy is defined by being a very defensive team, this time they went all out, personally i enjoy their new game style better...

After a thought I have to admit that you're right, Italians were unusually offensive this time.

As to the second penalty...it was a good cheat....but nobody would've blamed the refree if he announced it.:D

heh, Brazil tomorrow, gonna see some cool magic!!!!

g'night!

rgds, kov

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Ghana had me scared. They came out and they are obviously faster than our Azzurri but they had no technique or organization. They turned over so many balls that shouldnt have been turned over. I personally thought Italia played like crap. We could have scored more but didnt. Lippi is playing a careful game right, he doesnt want his stars hurt before the next round. Im happy we won but Im not happy with the performance of the team. :joint:

USA better get their thing together, Saturday is another tough match for you guys. :wink:

G

The Jap's took a beating. They just lost their edge in the second. All in all a sloppy game but the aussies came out on top. That call from the ref regarding the japs only goal was absolutley disgraceful. That ref should be given a red card and put on the next plane back to egypt.

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
Alex-F said:
I'm telling ya, we're hosting it, so we're winning it :moon: :D

so you think this will be France 98' all over again?
many think that, but i still have hopes that politricks stay away from the game...

G

mexicanmafia said:
oh see, mexico was already qualified when we played usa.... :chin:

Yea I know Mexico let USA win. Because USA is so worldly loved. :joint: lol

I agree Germany will flop and get the calls.. JUST like Italy did yesterday... And I want Italy :chin: The gold match is Brazil and Germany theres a reason that they are in different sides of the bracket. It's already decided!! :joint:

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
:biglaugh:

Our team is one of the strongest we've had for a long time so I think we're in with a good chance. They just need to get their act together and stop running so much it's waste of energy :pointlaug

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
Alex-F said:
:biglaugh:

Our team is one of the strongest we've had for a long time so I think we're in with a good chance. They just need to get their act together and stop running so much it's waste of energy :pointlaug

yikes... the german team is actually not that solid... just look at their first game with costa rica... they broke the german chaotic defense way too easily... had costa rica taken themselves more seriously they could have taken the game away from the germans, which showed a complete lack of order in the field. just wait until they have to play a strong and solid team like Ecuador... i believe germany can win just with the help of politricks but they don´t have a chance if they will depend on their football. remember this :sasmokin:

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
Stoned Silly said:
The gold match is Brazil and Germany theres a reason that they are in different sides of the bracket. It's already decided!! :joint:

yeah these are the things that makes us all doubt about how legit these cups truly are... just look at the last cup and how well south corea did...
but i must turn a blind eye to all of these simply because the love for the game is just too big :canabis:

well, gotta go place that bhang in the refrigerator so it is chilled by the end of today´s games :wave:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
PazVerdeRadical said:
yikes... the german team is actually not that solid... just look at their first game with costa rica... they broke the german chaotic defense way too easily... had costa rica taken themselves more seriously they could have taken the game away from the germans, which showed a complete lack of order in the field. just wait until they have to play a strong and solid team like Ecuador... i believe germany can win just with the help of politricks but they don´t have a chance if they will depend on their football. remember this :sasmokin:

You keep on dreaming and maybee it'll happen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts