What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Woohoo almost vacation time

G

finnaly its almost that time to hang up the the old working gear and put on the traveling gear. gonna be going to a few places this year for me starting with an alaskan cruise then off to europe for the summer. gonna be going home to italy for a bit then to prob germany then adam of course then to belguim,france then to the uk . should be a killer trip.. so fellow euro's let me know where everyone is at. and everyone let me know where or what your planning this summer of 07

Last edited:

sqwirl

Damn sounds like a great summer. Hopefully I can get to A'dam this summer, workin on a date with some friends. Also tryin to get to Reggea on the River up in Humbolt. Now that is always a good time with sum ol stoner friends. An Alaskan Cruise sounds like an awesome way to start things off!! Have fun there MysterX and thanks for all the hard work!

G

yeah the alaskan cruise is gonna be fun but the best aprt is the king salmon fishing i will be doing.. ohh yeah.. still got to find some atf up there though.

G

Mr.X- Hell ya homie you sounds like a good summer..Have fun bro you deserve it ...You work enough for three people.....Glad you get a long break...3 months Fuck ya that is what I call a vacation!

squirl-Reggae on the River is such a good time I really hope to get there this next year....I know there is no way in hell this year but next year for sure...But you never know....A Miracle could happen...hahaha...Well have fun no matter what you get to do

I can not wait to get out to europe.. and alaska...HeliBoarding in alaska is really something that sounds sweet durning the summer....

Hopefully I can get to the beach hahaha...That is about as far away I can get too...but the beach is a vacation in it's own way if done correctly!