What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Woman over 30...damn straight!!

G

Leeroy&Co said:
Id love to comment on this but id get in trouble from my wife who is under 30 :biglaugh:

Indigo that avatar is very eye catching, i hope thats not a real picture of yourself, we must keep security tight around here :D
:sasmokin:

Thank you Leeroy, the men here seem to appreciate it considering I've received 4 pms just to comment on it, since I changed avatar :D. Not a real picture of me....but it captures the essence of me...think that'll expose me to a security risk? :biglaugh:

:wave:

G

You might get harrassed a little bit by some of the guys being subjected to your avatar :biglaugh:

but apart from that i think your security will be fine on this site, its one of the best in terms for security and privacy i hear :joint:

3legdog

^ & the reason i will stick with this site exclusivly. Hell why go anywhere else ...well accept a now & again visit to SB.
My days at other sites are over like rover ! Besides i like it here to much & this is where the real deal folks are with the strain knowledge i'm look'n for. Have a fantabulous weekend everyone ...especially you wonderful ladies over 30. :wave:

G

Yes Leeroy, you're right about this site and security. Its the main reason why I stopped lurking and joined. Thanks for confirming that to me!

:wave:

G

I realize this thread is a month old but........
I like it here also, not that I don't like being around younger "heads" but I feel so much more relaxed here.

and I am over 30....wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over 30 :yummy:
but look good as hell and I love it!

G

:bis: well, I am very happy you dug up this ol' thread... and very happy you joined... This is a place to feel comfortable and be yourself... I know all of us ladies like it when a new gal comes along. We have many wonderful women here, and with your bright personality, I am sure you will make lots of friends very soon.... It really is a great place to Hang yer hat, so to speak... :friends:

C-ya-Round:bongsmi:

Latest posts

Latest posts