What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wolf writes off marijuana legalization

W

We Wait

Editorial: Wolf ignores DePasquale, writes off marijuana legalization

http://pittnews.com/article/117752/opinions/wolf-writes-off-marijuana-legalization/

First we had Caesar Corbett. Now we have Pharaoh Wolf and they are all controlled by the vile system in place. The sad thing is, Pennsylvania will probably re-elect him. Just like NJ and their stupid Christie Cream puff and Ohio's John Kasic and need I go on. They keep replacing these morons with future morons and the stupidity never ends and I know this.

If I were Governor of PA I would make it so no police officer is able to arrest you for marijuana anymore at all for any amount. No more drug test for marijuana. You can grow and sell as much as you want and sell as much to anyone. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you want to buy a storefront, it's not restricted or auctioned off in some private lottery. You can even buy a cheap state permit and set up like a fruit stand, to sell your cannabis and no cops harass you. That is a free world.

If anyone feels differently about the above paragraph, then fuck you!

This is why the Extinction level event will come because they will never do the above.

Greed and wickedness has taken over the Earth.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
While Im with you on the freedom part are you really saying the Apocalypse is upon us because PA's Dem. governor didnt legalize weed?

Dirt Life

Veteran
I applaud the emotion, but p sure if the world was gonna end with cannabis prohibition, then Nixon wouldve been the antichrist and Anslinger was Satan.

Ma. is a commonwealth too, and the people voted and legalization won... But of course, state dragging its asses and nothing is happening basically in spite of the ppls wishes...

Why so hostile? This is a cannabis site, we all agree in Cannabis freedom.

There will be differing opinions on the route to legalization, but we all generally want cannabis freedom as soon as possible.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
the over the top, abusive language will not prove your point... it will simple get U banned for bad behavior .... plz play nice ....

W

We Wait

I'll try and give you all an intelligent response.

While Im with you on the freedom part are you really saying the Apocalypse is upon us because PA's Dem. governor didnt legalize weed?

It's bigger than that Ahab. For over twenty years they have oppressed and persecuted people including me for the same plant they are now capitalizing on while keeping the same old laws intact and they do not have any intentions of changing their justice system. They have gone beyond just legalizing weed, the state is guilty of crimes against humanity while hijacking and stealing from others and they have failed to do the right thing so shame be to them.

PA is a commonwealth state much like Virginia it's gonna be a while bro.

Commonwealth. What does that word even mean? The word Commonwealth does not excuses them out of doing what was right and their is always consequences. And Jumanji that was a good movie. RIP Robin.

I applaud the emotion, but p sure if the world was gonna end with cannabis prohibition, then Nixon wouldve been the antichrist and Anslinger was Satan.

Ma. is a commonwealth too, and the people voted and legalization won... But of course, state dragging its asses and nothing is happening basically in spite of the ppls wishes...

You reap what you sow dirt life.

Why so hostile? This is a cannabis site, we all agree in Cannabis freedom.

There will be differing opinions on the route to legalization, but we all generally want cannabis freedom as soon as possible.

Why so hostile? Because this is a war and I realize that now. Also because I was pissed off at the time and still am, duh. This is not cannabis freedom what they are trying to do. This is a highjacking that they have planned since the 70's and the war continues to rage on. These are not differing opinions, this was PA's one shot at doing the right thing and they have failed greedily. There will be no cannabis freedom just like their will never be an end to poverty.

Just look at the replies I have here. Nobody cares about this and this thread like all the others will be swept under the rug just like my other thread and they will continue to oppress for years to come and that is not right. They have had enough time and facts to make their choices, so be it. Also I ain't moving out of "their" state. I got a better idea, how about they move off of my planet and that's funny all the problems are then gone.

And the meek shall inherit the Earth.

webeblzr

Wolf is still in the time of *Penns Woods*, when we were 3 farms.
The good old boy system is still in place, since the 1700's, we have antiquated alcohol distribution system, that is profoundly silly.
Now we adopted a cannabis system that can not work, as the good old boys are still trying to encapsulate it for the few of them.
I'm thrilled for anyone that has been suffering from one of the 7 ailments to get MMJ, of course!!
However, where are my rights, to self medicate?
And, why would I go to the AMA, who for 70+ years screamed it has no medicinal values, when I have witnessed, saw, helped, some folks find a better life with cannabis?
They get away with it, due to lack of it's citizens getting out of their Lazy Boys, to stand up for their rights, time after time, not just one march and think the parasites are going to do the right thing.
The OP is correct, we are at war, and tyranny is always better organized than liberty lovers.

W

We Wait

Yes, this is a war and a war that they wanted. The future has already been written.

May the birds feast on their corpses.

peace

Nay Hay

Thanks for bringing Gov. Wolf's misdeeds to light. I'll reply to his next round of campaign literature: I'm not voting for a Prohee.