What's new

wisdom seeker

Paranoid-Watcha

hey i know you "exsperienced" guys out there gotta have an ass load of wisdom. i was just hopin you could share some of it with a very young grower? (under 20) :D
i donno, ... tips or insight, advice anything really it all helps :canabis:

G

well theres a lot one can say....im not what you call really smart ....but i've asked a whole lot of questions and gotten a whole lot of answers...i might be able to help...

G

hey i know you "exsperienced" guys out there gotta have an ass load of wisdom. i was just hopin you could share some of it with a very young grower?

1. Always wear a condom.

2. Don't marry an Italian gal.........(the only advice my dad ever gave me)

3. When you meet a gal that can cook......marry her.

G

.....oh were you refering to growing?

Don't get fancy. Jus' feed them and watch 'em grow. :canabis:

My biggest mistakes came from straying from the basics.

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
"Never play Leap-Frog with Unicorns!"

"Never play Leap-Frog with Unicorns!"

I'm finding my Procrastinator's Methodology seems to work well... In other words, or in short, the hardest thing to do sometimes is to do nothing! And that is precisely what should be done; Nothing! So it fits well with Master Procrastinators like me! :chin:

* When you think they need water; Think again...
* When bumping the nutes up; Step up slowly, let the plants adjust, take the time!
* When you think they're ready to flower; Wait another week
* When you think they're ready to cut; Wait a few more days
* When you think its properly cured; Just wait till two months in the jars!!! :canabis:

Just let 'em grow, and just give 'em what they "tell you" they need...

:joint:

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
A few more thoughts to toss out... {I know this sounds goofy, but I'm under the influence of my morn'n Hippie Speedball! :yummy: }

When your Stoner Mind tells you that you just gotta do something, or you're gonna go crazy... Grab a chair, or a bucket, or something. Go and sit and stare at your ladies... Commune with them... Look at her leaves... Touch them... Feel them... Get to know them... They will "tell you" what they want...

And lastly, when all else fails, grab your camera, and snap some pics to share with all of us!!! :friends:

Goldie

Hi folks! What about the lights? I just got a nice 1000W switchable system (cheap @$265+S&H) because I thought that was about the best.

Has anyone here grown their plants under mega-lights? And with what results? Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts