What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wilting

G

i got a AO20 aero flow unit. cuttings are in pre-flower stage .
about 2months old. i got 1 plant that started wilting on the unit the one closest to the resevoir. then 2 days after another started to wilt. i was wondering did it start locking up ? using General Hydro products. with filters for pumps. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

I'm no expert on your system but if I see only one plant wilt the first thing I think is the roots are suffocating and not getting enough oxygen (HYDRO PROBLEM). I would think a nute problem would effect most plants not one then another, you said it's near rez maybe this is keeping roots too wet?

syko2

If it's aero I am going to assume your useing misters right? Cloged is what I imagen?

Their are alot of thing's to concider but clambaker is right wilting comes from loss of o2 to the root's usually. Root rot, stem root, cloged mister...just to name a few..

Hope you figur out what-z wrong....more info. would be helpful...If you have any Q's feel free.

G

well i flushed and lowered feed levels . So it seemed to stop the spread of the wilting. and no the misters don't get clogged i keep up on them and make sure they are clean. i have a filter on the pump to stop any material from blocking the misters.

G

Doing very good i had a filter on the pump which works very well for the Aero 36 units but seem to clog to easy for the pump on the Aero 20 a unit i will only be using for Veg. from now on ;-)
i use everyother hole so i can get in there to unclog any misters but i was thinking of drilling them out bigger . Has anyone done that before and does it help or is it not a good idea?

syko2

I don't know enough about it to coment properly but if you meen the holes for the net pot's yea that would be ok.

G

no i mean the spray holes on the tubes that go through the rails of the Aero flow unit . If anyone has done this with success please reply. i believe it will work for the AeroFlo units. So i am going to try thanks for any replys.

Latest posts

Latest posts