What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Willy G's Lebanese

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Willy G's Lebanese is such functional cannabis I'm finding it a little bit weird or awkward hearing podcasts disfavouring CBD or it making people sober.

If one "strain" or "cultivar" produces really a knock out effect, in the sense of potent indica feel like laying down, rest and relaxation, well that may be Watermelon Zkittles or Hashberry something along those lines.

This one however is mental clarity. Acuity and focus are the words that come to mind. Whether I could smoke more or not, the takeaway is I do not feel like sleeping shortly after smoking it. :yes:

The home grown I have from the yard here is so different from what is available on shelves. Photos begin to describe it.

Old Piney

Willy G's Lebanese is such functional cannabis I'm finding it a little bit weird or awkward hearing podcasts disfavouring CBD or it making people sober.

If one "strain" or "cultivar" produces really a knock out effect, in the sense of potent indica feel like laying down, rest and relaxation, well that may be Watermelon Zkittles or Hashberry something along those lines.

This one however is mental clarity. Acuity and focus are the words that come to mind. Whether I could smoke more or not, the takeaway is I do not feel like sleeping shortly after smoking it. :yes:

The home grown I have from the yard here is so different from what is available on shelves. Photos begin to describe it.

Thanks for the info I'm thinking I'm gonna grow this one next year