What's new

Will you try to guess how fast of autoflowers I've gotten ahold of?

Will you try to guess how fast of autoflowers I've gotten ahold of?

• 45 days like you said you were gonna create

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • It's 55 days. You traded off your light for these seeds.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 60 days. autos can't finish faster than that.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, people lie about 60 days, more like 65 to 70.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
my daddy still sez- there are more foolz in the world than there are people.
Otrump n LB...both of ya are right on.
the autos we've grown can kick yer ass, arid'z afterthought esp.

angelgoob

by the way. I have a BUNCH of people interested and a breeder also. I'll tell you how good it really is on the cure....since for some reason you think it's shit already before trying it. Have fun with knowing exactly what I am working with (thinking you know), while I actually work with it myself and already know the effects from a tester bud.

Is it going to be good on the cure? Yes, indeed.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
how tall? how branchy? yield?
if itz a bud on a stick, nah.
if they were next thing to sliced bread, the maryjane world would want to know. any rep breeders or publications?

angelgoob

no, got side buds.

yes one main central cola though.

No yield wasn't high. grew these to just make some seeds.

Don't know really yield. Like 1 ltr pots, so you can see I was only growing for the seeds themselves. But i got all females.

burmese

if 12/12 plant can be ripe in 60 days than can be possible to breed 45 days auto.
its now month when my one danes fruity 11,55light/12,05dark from seed keep only 35 days to keep ripe, sugary white and good but short body high with perfect grapefruit taste.
good luck, happy new year and christmas

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you keep a journal? Claims such as yours need careful documentation.
Grow medium, lighting, etc. And genetics - autos can only ripen as fast as their genetic pool allows, as there is no light manipulation like photo ripening in 60 or less days....after flip or cuttings are involved.
Approx (average) height, width, optimal hours, grams cured.Potency. And how many did you plant? 5? 10? 40?
Where is that documentation? If it's secret, then it's harder to believe. Just several things to ponder, a-goob.
To finish only to make seeds is like pissing in the wind - counter productive, but it's your choice, your dream. Go for it, but credibility make come back to haunt you.
You've not been accepting of any help, however, so hope that "BUNCH of people" enjoy your product.
45 days when it grows 3"- 6" - is that a success?
Really want to see you pull this off but already, there's too many gaps in your hypothesis.
Tesla, Edison, Bell all faltered at first, but kept working to improve.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
thanks for your input. im doin a seed drop then trying to breed.

omg- such a noob you are. how many generations have you done? seed drop - gimme a break. your talking out your hole...pick one. enuff said. read other posts and not convinced you know what yer doin.
itz folkz like you that give autos a bad name.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I wasn't being insulting, I was just trying to wrap my head around what you are trying to accomplish.

So why would I purchase these seeds? If I can flower a rooted clone in 56 days and yield 4oz of top shelf, why would I grow an auto that yields 5 grams of sub par herb?

Just curious. For conversation sake.

Happy holidays every one!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So why would I purchase these seeds? If I can flower a rooted clone in 56 days and yield 4oz of top shelf, why would I grow an auto that yields 5 grams of sub par herb?
I think that's the key,Lester. There ARE autos that can reap 2 zips, but not in 55 days (more like 75-85 days), yet a rooted clone given the optimum environment certainly bypasses autos. Autos do have their niche, however. Short finish time for dismal yield/potency/flavor, that sheds some unfavorable light on auto breeders if product is inferior or claims cannot be substantiated. Breeders claims are often skewed in finish time, in yield. We under report so average grower can meet or exceed what we've claimed.

Just like with photos, poor conditions result in poor finished product.

how'd I give autos a bad name again?
I'll answer then be done with it.
>Inconsistency in your posts, one post claiming 55 days, another showing near maturity at 57. It's not fully finished, so why try to dupe those reading or interested in a small fast finishing auto under 50+ some days.Which is it? 55 days? 57 day? 49 days?

>Seed drop before breeding- merely cart before the horse. It doesn't make a-goob credible.

>No photos other than trichomes and bud top- why haven't you shown the entire plant? You WANT people to believe you, but sadly, you've made thorny remarks, incongruent, and callous remarks towards others that you've exasperated by vague comments.

>Saying at one time your account was going to be deleted (taking toys away from the sandbox, pouting) shows you are not in the game.

I admire your gumption, goob, but you are off-putting and being a jerk (my opinion). You have far to go in understanding breeding, how to relate, showing your works honestly- a reason several are bent.

Not entertaining any more snipes. Over and out.

angelgoob

And yes why not just HAVE extra room for a mother and clones and your own tent and separate light.

Coz that's what beginners do.

They don't go for fast autos EVER. (sarcasm)

Not only have I been PM'd on here about the seeds, but other places. I have a whole thread of people wanting the seeds. So don't tell me, people aren't interested.

And the seed drop? Man can't I just fucking create seeds and give them away? Is that like wrong or something?

I don't think you understand 57 days is counting germinating.

55 from sprout.

And no I might not breed, I have a breeder interested. also people want these seeds.

And the yield, well, I'll show ya in two months just like I did with the maturity pics.

I'll show whole plant pics later. I wanted to show maturity not yield.

The yield was dismall. Was in 1ltr or less pots. I only grew to make seeds man, so you're going to knock the shit out of it.

Again the 57 number is counting the entire germination process. from soaking the seed, to wait till the tail, to sprout.

It was 55 days from open coty's.

So will you believe me now that I've explained that they're 55? I'm not lying, I am not even giving seeds here or selling ANYTHING.

BTW the pics were at day 54 from sprout. So it's actually about 54 days.

I even took pics of the green calyxes, because I noticed the purple ones were maturing faster. So it would be more honest. You can see the hairs coming out in each bud. This is not leaf pics or anything else. Trust me on it, you've seen my pics, you know I sit there all the time and look at trichs, they're good shots I took.

I can only imagine since now you must believe they're 55 or 54 days from sprout to maturity, that you will start knocking potency and yield etc.

Anything you can. If I prove one good quality of it, you'll say "yea but this" and "this breeder says this about you, so I'll believe them."

Go read a grow bible with old knowledge in it or something. Fire up your HPS too. (good one, eh? I'm saying you're worshipping good, BUT outdated knowledge)

Since you like to totally have no thoughts of your own and will believe a breeder BEFORE the one who is actually growing the plants we are talking about. Wow.

So you know, believe them, before you believe the one actually growing the plants were are talking about. (you're misguided, I don't think you saw my pics)

And btw you're saying I'm salty? I'm just firing back at the total disrespect and ignorance. You're probably offended that I said you're disrespecting me and the strain I hold. But you are. So just remember that before you knock me yet again without trying what I have.

p.s. I'd be salty as fuck if a noob got a hold of fast seeds and bragged about it too.

and peeps. do not think I am very bothered about this. My words might be snippy or whatever but I am feeling great right now anyways. Plus I am used to the hate. I go live on facebook and post my thoughts and people judge. I have a DAMN thick skin from being made fun of and doubted.

Only trich pics? we're talking about maturity here. So trichs it was?

You wanna see small plants? stay tuned. coz they're small were only for seed-making.

So if you want to see small plants at like day 50 which is the last time I took a full plant pic, then I'll post em. Later though, k?

And yes, did I start attacking people, or were they mean FIRST.

You've earned how I treat you, I don't back down. I'm high and not bothered, will fire back and your feelings can really go to hell.

And for every second you doubt me and tell me, is every second I know it's not true and actually reflects upon you.

Also I'm INTP. If you knew that, then you'd know I have no tact.

Hmm and I'll hit on this point again. I asked when a plant begins. It's at sprout. Not germ, not when it shows tail.

You begin counting a plant's life at sprout. I've asked, if you look up my post you'll see I've asked the question SPECIFICALLY for purposes of dating my plants so it's the actual number.

I INCLUDED the germination times with the number 57 days. So I was being way more honest and transparent than some people who don't even know how the fuck to even count plant days, because they didn't ask or assumed! Hehe.

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I don't even know what the above post meant. It's so chaotic.

So I'm going to take my beginner clones, old knowledge, and fire up that HPS and grow this in the same time as your "fast" bud on a stick.

picture.php

:woohoo:

angelgoob

good. I'll grow with my LED, which is better.

You'll see my grow man, and I won't even get credit.

How do you not get what I am saying, when you obviously responded to some part of it? Oh, that's right, you do understand, you're just being stupid.

You do know right, that it takes an intelligent mind to figure out mumbo jumbo. And if you take the time, you could actually figure out what I meant.

But maybe you meant paragraphs. But that's because each thing I say is important. That's why I don't put it into paragraphs.

That part being you use old parts and old knowledge from grow bibles and your favorite breeders that were popular 20 yeras ago.

And arid, I think he's right. Why do autos when you can just run the same clones again and again? :)

save your breath arid, that's the second time someone said that and you've even explained it to them.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbxZargtXug

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I get what you are saying. I remember when I was a kid and got my first microscope. I thought for sure I would be on Mars in a few weeks.

But in reality, I grow vegetables for a living. Nursery stock. Fruit trees. Your led and tent do not impress me. Try acclimating a tomato strain some time. Graft some heirlooms. Growing takes patience and real knowledge. Not claims and a keyboard hero. Grow the fuck up. Get smart then post.

You tell me im not smart enough to dissect your drivel, I suggest you eat acid. Your mind needs proper expanding. You are lucky I had the time to post this, life I can't get back, but it felt good.

Merry Christmas.

angelgoob

Assuming I grow in a tent.

Then assuming I don't grow vegetables, or have tomatoes indoors.

By the way, I have indoor tomato plants I revegged.

And you couldn't argue with me on my autos, so you extended your card to saying I can't acclimate tomatoes.

Nice, you're so bomb for that dude.

You don't know what lights I am running, or my space. But go ahead and assume. You know what that makes you, but not me?

crying like I ain't good enough to talk to.

SO GLAD I GRABBED SOME OF YOUR TIME. YOU'VE HELPED SO MUCH.

You've said nothing about my autos, now that I've trumped you with pics.

Then you have to dig and assume shit. Wah make a new thread and cry about it too. It seems you're spiteful enough, but don't want to waste your time, but yet you're still here.

Comparing me to a kid. How does that stroke your ego?

"I grow vegetables, they're way harder dude, You're like a kid."

So you have to reduce me to a child to actually try and take me on. It feels good to lie to yourself. You're very adult saying you don't understand, yet respond, but then say you actually do understand yet again. LOL

By the way. The only thing I care about is I know these are 55 day autos. That's why the fuck I created this thread. That's why I grew them.

So if you're trying to convince me I'm not a good grower or breeder, yes I am new! Good job.

The one thing you can't move me on....

IS HOW FAST THESE THINGS ARE!!!

and that's all I care about and that's what I came to show off. So you can see, if you were to steal my seeds away, this would be the only thing that makes me feel really bad.

As long as I have these seeds and you don't, you can talk all the shit you want. Because I can't be shook, can't be moved, can't be touched, can't be rocked!

EDIT: And Merry Christmas man. I'll document my grow so you can see it and I'll post how much light I am using and such etc. Gonna take an edible now.

50th edit LOL: And didn't you see my other thread man? I stated I yielded 202 romas off one plant. That's epsomas biotone starter for you with mychorizzae, get it now! And btw follow the bubbling germination method/oxygenate water method and don't look back. I thought since you're older you won't know about it.

Last edited: