What's new

Will I be happy with these picks

Well I have always been intrigued by auto-flowering plants and finally decided to order some beans. Do you think I will be happy with my choices. I chose the following.

20 Lowrider 2
10 Mdanzig Blue Streak
10 Lowlife White Russian
10 Lowlife Auto Ak/ Blueberry

Also I am looking for 2 more strains. Most likely to be among.

Lowrider AK 47
Lowlife Hidu Kush
Lowlife Blueberry

I

IceColdCrickets

if you can find them Master Low should be on the top of your list. They do take a full 9 weeks tho.

It seems Lowlifes stuff always takes the longest to finish 10weeks++. Like zappa66 said ,, not a fan.

The Lowryder AK47 sold by HighBred seeds is Very good but takes awhile to finish,, due to the sativa influence. 9-10weeks.

Rose56

Hi, I'm not a big fan of Lowlife either but have heard some wonderful things about the Bluestreak.

M

Micro420

Yeah not to rain on the parade for Lowlife. But I didn't like it either. I grew Auto Ak47 before and was disappointed in it. One female grew to 7", the best plant out of the pack. The rest grew ultra dwarfs less than 2" high. I've had better luck with LR2 and ML.

zappa66

I have gotten a few nice plants out of LL's gear but I would not buy again. Instead buy 2 of every mdanzig strain you can find...

Molson

Bit disappointing to hear LL's gear ain't that great. I was thinking of getting me some auto AK, but now that I've read this thread I think I'll pass.

I thought it was supposed to be a heavy yieilder? no? Bluestreak or Masterlow are much better picks than? How about diesel ryder? Has anyone had any experience w/ that strain?

spacely

i guess i'm going against the grain here, but i've been more than pleased with lowlife's gear. i've done several runs of the auto hindu kush and am finishing up my first run of the auto blueberry. both strains have shown little to no pheno variation and have been very stable. the only real problem i've had he discloses in his strain descriptions. . . stunting and nute sensitivity. these plants WILL stunt if their roots become resticted, leaving you with under-producing runts, and you have to go light on the nutes. i've overcome the stunting problem by switching to hempy 2-litres, and am slowly getting the nutes dialed in through trial and error. bottom line, treat them right and you'll get a good yield and some great smoke out of lowlife's gear :yes:

Addendum: Good starter strains would be the auto ak or auto white russian, as these two are supposed to be less susceptible to the aforementioned problems. And before I get flamed for being pro-lowlife, I DO plan on running some of jd's strains next:wink:

*mr.mike*

Masterlow beats the rest of them hands down. The Lowryder 2 are fine and nice plants, too.

Why would you get lowlife blueberry instead of more bluestreak? Same stuff, but a little more solid.

Isn't lowlife hindu kush like an outcross of masterlow, anyways? or is that just the word from everyone in the know...

I'm sure you'll be happy, and more informed, in the end.

antimatter

Veteran
Masterlow beats the rest of them hands down. The Lowryder 2 are fine and nice plants, too.

Why would you get lowlife blueberry instead of more bluestreak? Same stuff, but a little more solid.

Isn't lowlife hindu kush like an outcross of masterlow, anyways? or is that just the word from everyone in the know...

I'm sure you'll be happy, and more informed, in the end.

lol.. Id say Auto Ak beats them all

http://www.planetganja.com/highsociety/usergallery.php?u=8050

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27951&page=6&highlight=auto

Latest posts

Latest posts