What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why so quite

stinkyigloo

Cant vouch for anyone else, but since they changed the forum menu around, this section seems to be out of sight out of mind for me

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

So I know most of us have are indoor gardens,

I was wondering who is going guerilla this year under are fine sun !

I put a few clones out already some new stuff and a few tested from last year

Thanks
GA

Mar-Tay

giving it a go this yr GA, some night shade and bubble cheese seedlings ready to plant out along with a few autos and a few things goin in backyard

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey mar-Tay

Thanks for the info

Bubble cheese big Buddha strain ?
The autos I find do well in are climate just watch for mold !
Which I'm sure your aware of

I have shoreline and sour amnesia out this year

Thanks
GA

Mar-Tay

Yeah GA buddhas bubble cheese did a run from single seed and wasnt happy with it. very purple but not all purp is good purp ;) so will do remainders outside and pick a few clones if they look any better. haha yeah the greenhouse suffered a lil bit last yr with the rain in august

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

It's a great day north of the border,
Had the dogs out first thing checking on the guerrilla grow

Whats everyone else's plans this weekend ?

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Yeah GA buddhas bubble cheese did a run from single seed and wasnt happy with it. very purple but not all purp is good purp ;) so will do remainders outside and pick a few clones if they look any better. haha yeah the greenhouse suffered a lil bit last yr with the rain in august

Hey mar Tay

Do you like the purple strains ?

Thanks
GA

Mar-Tay

yeah the last bubble cheese i did was almost black but had no flav at all, wud have suited a sog grow if it had a taste i could work with as it had single cola, but not worth cloning to try.

Hortilabs sent my testers so should have em in soil by next weekend and Jinxproof from TGA is sending me a wee pressie

Gardening Angel

Veteran
yeah the last bubble cheese i did was almost black but had no flav at all, wud have suited a sog grow if it had a taste i could work with as it had single cola, but not worth cloning to try.

Hortilabs sent my testers so should have em in soil by next weekend and Jinxproof from TGA is sending me a wee pressie

Are you running these testers ?

Currently got mine vegging
125w cfl 6 weeks from germination

Thanks
GA

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
its_alive2.gif

great to see the place still has a pulse

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Nice one mar-tay

Mine about about 6 weeks from germination another two weeks and I'll give them the flip

Are you starting the spgbx ?

Thanks
GA

Mar-Tay

waiting to see what shows up from TGA before i decide which i'm gonna germ but hopefully will be able to fit in a few of both the hortilab, sometime around end of july start August i'll have some nice clones to swap if ur up for it ;)

Gardening Angel

Veteran
waiting to see what shows up from TGA before i decide which i'm gonna germ but hopefully will be able to fit in a few of both the hortilab, sometime around end of july start August i'll have some nice clones to swap if ur up for it ;)

Been thinking about growing out some tga gear,

Would like to try the spg from horti I grown out most of their gear apart from the spg

I got a few strains on there way to me from England next week
Hopeing they arrive safely :huggg:

Thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts